• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Andy have a fault in his game?

14 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I mean it would be risky but Jalen Milroe looked fuggin amazing against Georgia.  I would like that dual threat option again

Big, fast accurate guys with big arms typically have a game that translate well to the NFL. He looks like he is an all out dude. 

2 hours ago, jb2288 said:

How is he keeping us from rebuilding? Btw we started rebuilding the second we hired Canales and Morgan, offensive last offseason; going to be defensive this offseason 

Also, it's not like we lost to an 0-3 Vanderbilt team. We lost to a Joe Burrow lead Bengals team that almost won the SB not that long ago.

I dont know about taking milroe top 5 or even in the first round of that matter. 

More importantly I dont even know why we are having this kinda discussion about another Alabama QB already. Idc the differences in the player makeups. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

He could have been that dude if his shoulder wasn’t toast.  No QB is overcoming that injury unfortunately.

Been almost 10 yearsw and we're still talking about Cam and his damn shoulder, Really gives you a perspective of how bad it's been. I'm just going to enjoy what I've seen for the last two weeks as long as it lasts. Maybe it will be long enough to for us to forget about what T.J. Watt did.

9 hours ago, Deltek44 said:

You guys are loosing your mind. All old azz Dalton is doing is winning us 7 games or so and keep us from rebuilding. Tepper has broken our fans so bad they fill his stadium and are happy as pigs in mud for a team that looks ok loosing to a 0-3 team.

You should focus on your homework and go to bed in time.......

I think with Canales, his short comings are going to be minimized as much as possible.  He doesn't have overwhelming physicality like a Cam.  He's not an elite athlete like a Lamar or Allen.  He's got a good enough arm with enough zip on the intermediate passes.  He's not the playmaker that Mahomes is.

What's helping Andy right now is that Canales' offense has created so many answers for him.  Bryce didn't have answers, yet Andy does.  Andy has the experience to run a NFL offense.   He's hungry AF because he didn't think he'd have a chance to be a start again, which is helping him play lose.

So at the end of the day, Andy is a good, steady QB.  He's still going to need the support of a strong running game and help on the defensive side.  In some arbitrary rankings, I can see him in the top half of starters in the league.