• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dalton passing chart vs Bengals

*FreeFua*

fug Bryce and his offense killing, asset sucking, no playin' ass. And for being the reason we were set back four or five years. 

fug him fug fug him lol. I never want to see him in the stadium again. 
Entitled team killer. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

There is absolutely no way that Bryce can function in a pro offense. We already knew that but watching Dalton (who’s historically just an average NFL QB) makes it even more obvious. The throws we’ve made the last two Bryce couldn’t make in flag football. 

1 minute ago, BIGH2001 said:

There is absolutely no way that Bryce can function in a pro offense. We already knew that but watching Dalton (who’s historically just an average NFL QB) makes it even more obvious. The throws we’ve made the last two Bryce couldn’t make in flag football. 

He could probably play in Denver right now. That is a dink and dunk offense.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

He could probably play in Denver right now. That is a dink and dunk offense.

I don’t think so

I watched a bit of Denver and Tampa last week and Nix was getting the ball out super quick. That’s not a strength of Young’s either

• Pie 1

Well no poo....Not looking forward to bryce coming back and sailing balls out of bounds. I dont even know why we are even dragging this thing out, the more Dalton plays the worse it gets for bryce. NOBODY is going to want to go back to him later on whenever that is. It just doesn't work like that in the nfl.  Eventually you are only gonna end up getting a 6th or  7th for him. 

7 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I don’t think so

I watched a bit of Denver and Tampa last week and Nix was getting the ball out super quick. That’s not a strength of Young’s either

Who the hell knows what bryce strengths are in the nfl at this point. All those undisclosed GMs blaming the team for his failures need to take him off our hands so they can show us what his strengths are. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Well no poo....Not looking forward to bryce coming back and sailing balls out of bounds. I dont even know why we are even dragging this thing out, the more Dalton plays the worse it gets for bryce. NOBODY is going to want to go back to him later on whenever that is. It just doesn't work like that in the nfl.  Eventually you are only gonna end up getting a 6th or  7th for him. 

It doesn't matter what we get for him. Better to just move on for us and him.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

And at the end of next month Dalton will be 14 years older than Bryce Young. Still standing in the pocket slinging the rock.

Bryce Young can't function within the pocket has no deep ball has to live on his tippy toes just to lob interceptions into the middle of the field can't see around his right tackle in the red zone even though there are 2 receivers open right next to each other. No amount of confidence will ever overcome that.

Nobody wants to live that nightmare again. Hopefully the team has already accepted this and is just biding their time until he's traded whenever that finally happens. Other than that best of luck to Bryce on his next team. Thanks for nothing.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3