• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just imagine

Toolbox

We will see how the rest of the season plays out but with Canale's history I'm thinking the plan could be extend Dalton for 3 years if the deal is right and build the defensive roster. Draft a QB 2026 or 2027 to sit under Dalton. We can make the playoffs in a year or two if we spend smartly in FA, the young guys on offense keep developing, and Dalton can keep this level of play up

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

42 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

The Manning family will Charger us like they did with Eli

Legit question. In the present day NFL how would that work now with rookie contracts?  I know the Mannings are NFL royalty, but if a team drafts him, they have his rights for 4-5 years no?  I’d draft him and make him hold out for years if need be just because I could.  That and I hate the Mannings. 

Jericho caught the ball and they head hunted Cam. F Paintin’ Manning!

Edited by TheCandyMan
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, TheCandyMan said:

Legit question. In the present day NFL how would that work now with rookie contracts?  I know the Mannings are NFL royalty, but if a team drafts him, they have his rights for 4-5 years no?  I’d draft him and make him hold out of years if need be just because I could.  That and I hate the Mannings. 

Jericho caught the ball and they head hunted Cam. F Paintin’ Manning!

1 year.  He can just sit and re enter the draft.  If he sits for 2 years he can pick his franchise

• Pie 1