• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What happened to the TEs

NAS

Sanders and Tremble both young and unproven.

Hopefully we will be opening the playbook over the course of the season and get these guys some reps. I'm all for it. Especially if our wide receivers continue to play like ass late in games.

• Pie 1

Yea without AT, I thought the TE would be a bigger part, 2 targets is no plan at all. 

I feel they are used for blocking.

Honestly the panthers need to forget sanders is here and go into the draft/off-season with the idea that they need 2 starting level TEs. 

Im still hopeful for sanders, just need more and right now. 

We threw to one on the fake punt, who promptly dropped the ball. 

This is the same idiot who celebrated a blatant facemask earlier this year. Might be time to show him the door. 

Franks has always been a blowhard, even in college. 

3 minutes ago, NAS said:

Tremble is young but in his 4th year!  He didn’t have a single target, shocking 

I agree with you. I don't get it. I can only assume we will see this in time. At least we should. We are not playing for anything this season with this defense. Need development all around on offense. See who is worth keeping.

But if we're being honest. Tremble is an afterthought for a reason. He just isn't it. Plenty of time for Sanders though. Much higher potential.