• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So why is Ejiro so awesome?

TheMaulClaw

Just saying, our d is trash.  Always so much hype around this guy as a coach, but I'm not seeing it.  He's never criticized, but he should be.  It just seems like the d isn't prepared.  I know there is a talent gap, but tackling and effort is a different story.  I'm not saying he is a bad coach, and he's well spoken...but I haven't seen results that scream that he is a great coach.

Edited by TheMaulClaw

He's good at making a defense without talent average.  That said he's pretty vanilla and not very aggressive or creative.  There are some coordinations that can scheme up pressures and he's definitely not that. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, TheCandyMan said:

Tackling is horrible today. 

Does Evero tackle?

Does Evero have pass rushers?

Look at the defense Horn is the only legit starter we have. 

You gave him a no name defense and expected him to make something out of nothing.

Draft Sanders and draft all defense. That's my only suggestion at the moment. Offense has some ballers.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Does Evero tackle?

You gave him a no name defense and expected him to make something out of nothing.

Draft Sanders and draft all defense. That's my only suggestion at the moment. Offense has some ballers.

Defense was horrible last year really.  Brian Burns only had 8 sacks with a healthy Derrick Brown.  He didn't know how to utilize Jeremy Chinn either.

16 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Does Evero tackle?

A team with bad tackling is usually definitely a sign of coaching.