• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This Andy Dalton/Dave Canales is legit

The respect defenses have for Thielen is criminally under appreciated. Teams know he WILL get open at critical moments and he WILL CATCH THE BALL. Missing him is why we were in 3rd and long so much. They respect Johnson but know X is a rookie. We have not shown a TE threat. Adam and Andy are in lock with each other. 

I threw a ton of shade at Canales and I will 100% admit how wrong I was. I really like the guy but God was BY poison. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, MechaZain said:

2 minute drill got exposed though. Need to work on that.

In all fairness.  I don’t think they thought we’d ever be in a position to use the 2 min drill  sic 

With Bryce  we were out the game 2 mins into it. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, mc52beast said:

Bryce will play once were mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. 

No point.  Will just hurt whatever tiny trade value he has.  It’s like asking Joe Flacco to run a zone read offense.  It clearly doesn’t fit. 

the Panthers organization made zero sense with the plan going into this year.  The QB and O just didn’t fit.  Wishing it would was just silly.  That’s not what a pro team should be doing. 

• Pie 2

6 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Canales is legit and so is Dalton, but let's be honest the real miss is Darnold/Wilks.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if Darnold wins league MVP. He's scorching the NFL right now.

Darnold maybe, Baker more likely, Wilks definitely not. He makes every defense he takes over worse than they were before and is way too conservative. I’ll never understand some people’s obsession with Ron Rivera-lite. The full calorie version was bad enough. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, JawnyBlaze said:

Darnold maybe, Baker more likely, Wilks definitely not. He makes every defense he takes over worse than they were before and is way too conservative. I’ll never understand some people’s obsession with Ron Rivera-lite. The full calorie version was bad enough. 

Wilks has the ability to make a bad team mediocre overnight.  But he isn’t going to be able to do much from that point.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, mc52beast said:

Bryce will play once were mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. 

I don’t think so. It just makes no sense with where we are. That being said, with the way we’re playing and how tight the NFCS is I could see that being week 15 or later. Were 1-3 but only 1 loss in the division

1 hour ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

Evero is a great DC. He just has nothing to work with, and less after all the injuries.

i’m not sure he is great…Last year we struggled in a lot of areas even though we had a good ranking overall. We still seem to suck in those same areas. I’m not sure how much of that is personnel but tackling and stopping the run are pretty fundamental. I hope we figure it out cuz our offense can actually do their part to win games it seems.