• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dalton Brought My Love For the Game Back

I'm making some serious dough on placing bets on the panthers mostly. 2 weeks in a row of this happening. Should I become a professional sports better? 🤣 would've made way more than 600 if prize picks didn't limit me to a sub 1000 dollar payout after last weeks win

Screenshot_20240929_180238_PrizePicks.jpg

Screenshot_20240929_180256_PrizePicks.jpg

Edited by Hoenheim
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Hoenheim said:

I'm making some serious dough on placing bets on the panthers mostly. 2 weeks in a row of this happening. Should I become a professional sports better? 🤣 would've made way more than 600 if prize picks didn't limit me to a sub 1000 dollar payout after last weeks win

Screenshot_20240929_180238_PrizePicks.jpg

Screenshot_20240929_180256_PrizePicks.jpg

I don't know about pro, but if you don't start thinking you have it figured out and don't chase losses, you're good. 

That's nice work. 

1 hour ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Overall I think today the receivers let Dalton Down compared to last week, either that or we just missed thielen that much. 

I think it’s both.  Diontae gets open but his hands seem questionable.  AT is old but he is a pro and very reliable.

35 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I think it’s both.  Diontae gets open but his hands seem questionable.  AT is old but he is a pro and very reliable.

To be fair, that's what the knock was on him coming in to Carolina, so now we're seeing it. (Now that we finally even have a chance to see it 😂)

• Pie 1