• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers Bengals Andy Dalton revenge GameDay thread.

Zod

Just now, Panthers Fan 69 said:

It’s fuging terrible. Look at the first two games. It’s the 30th ranked D. Can’t sunshine pump me 

100% agree defense is ass right now.   

With everyone healthy I think they could be middle of the road.... Brown,Fuller,Wonnum 

Best player 

Good FS

Second Pass rusher.

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

It never fuggin fails. The cowboys game when we were on a roll with Darnold. The superbowl. The opening game against Denver. The 49ers playoff game. This sh*t gets beyond old. So tired of this sh*t. Just call a fair fuggin game..

We need a lot more talent on both sides but the team is playing hard.  We have to outplay the opponents so much so the refs can’t fix the game.  Only way that changes.

Refs will always screw us over it is what it is. Don't turn the ball over and this game could be tied right now. Just can't make mistakes against teams with elite offenses. We have and now we've gotta claw our way back. It happens.

• Beer 1

Just now, jb2288 said:

To be fair, ppl on here are saying its the worst NFL defense of all time lol at least we aren't last in the league I guess? I don't know we should get a tiny bit better after this week. 

Thanks the same as saying our OL was the worst last year. Bad is bad, but people wouldn’t acknowledge anything good that happened. So they could blame anybody but the qb. 

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

That's a big if

I dunno, I’m not as down on the D like a lot I’m reading here, they gave up a score from the 16, going to happen, decided to forget how to tackle now that sucked and was certainly on the D the.n the refs scored the last one.  Overall, they’ve held up well

Just now, frankw said:

Refs will always screw us over it is what it is. Don't turn the ball over and this game could be tied right now. Just can't make mistakes against teams with elite offenses. We have and now we've gotta claw our way back. It happens.

It wasn’t unexpected. 

• Beer 1

Just now, frankw said:

Clawing our way back against a team we are bettering is wild. But this is the NFL

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I'm guessing you just turned on the game.

We have been getting screwed by the refs. We also missed a early TD on our first drive. We are the better team, but the refs got other plans.

Watched all half. We got stood up at the goal line on our first drive. We got stopped. The ref excuse is pretty funny seeing that we had an INT against us overturned. That's been the most critical call of the game and it went in our favor.