• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers Bengals Andy Dalton revenge GameDay thread.

Zod

2 minutes ago, OldNorthPowell said:

Might as well turn it off. We know how this will go regardless of how well the Panthers play. Boring.

It never fuggin fails. The cowboys game when we were on a roll with Darnold. The superbowl. The opening game against Denver. The 49ers playoff game. This sh*t gets beyond old. So tired of this sh*t. Just call a fair fuggin game..

Edited by Castavar
  • Pie 3

Just now, tgrfan01 said:

im happy with it..id rather see us give up some points but at the same time move the ball and score points as well vs last season were defense held up well but we couldnt get a first down to save our lives

Oh yeah, I made peace with it, and any serious fan should have known what was going on as well. It wasn't exactly a secret. Hell, we jettisoned half the defensive backfield essentially right before the regular season

1 minute ago, CPantherKing said:

Give the credit to Ekwonu, Zavala, Corbett and Evero 

It should be tied. Why do you run, twice, out of shotgun? I love what Canales has done offensively but I really despised that goal line series. Line it up, heavy, and if you don’t get it twice, you can run hard play action. You gain nothing from the play or future plays by running shotgun snaps from the 2 and 1 yard line. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, pantherdad said:

Man, fug that ref. Single-handedly gave the Bengals a cheap touchdown. I hope his wife or boyfriend cheats on him and gets aids. And then gives him aids. Such an  egregious call.  

Maybe his wife and his boyfriend get together. 

Just now, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I would love that but this defense is historically bad. Playing mostly JAGS.  

This defense isn’t as bad as you make it out to be. The Panthers are playing the Bengals and offense has not been an issue for them, plus they got the Higgs Boson back.