• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers Bengals Andy Dalton revenge GameDay thread.

Zod

1 minute ago, Captroop said:

Hubbard would be considered a top 10 RB in the league on any other team. Like this kis a lot!

He getting there . This his breakout year . His trajectory is on track . Proud of how much he worked on his weaknesses . Breaking tackles and Catching . Now those are his strengths . Always loved him even his rookie year when he was getting bashed 

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Manna said:

I might be overreacting but I think we’re seeing why Pitt was willing to move on from Johnson: drops and lack of effort in run support 

He's just been strapped by the CB. He'll bring 1 in this game. That 4th down route was all effort and execution. 

Canales showing how good he is. the O staff is needs to be locked in for the future. this isnt some staff that got a bunch of old toys and made it work. hes got a younger group playing. yes he has an older vet QB, but that shows a guy like dalton can look pro bowl level in this O (like baker in TB).

i think we are showing that maybe there was actual talent all over the field and we just needed a real QB to take advantage................

• Pie 1