• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers Bengals Andy Dalton revenge GameDay thread.

Zod

Just now, Toolbox said:

This team is legit good now with dalton

Its at least watchable now  and really can win any week against anyteam depending on how balls bounce and what drops the panthers have.  Bryce  young is just so bad its like night and day difference. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

It sounds like drops and the failed goaline offensive series killed us, il take that over getting trounced any day. I hate moral victories, but those are the only ones we can’t get, so il take it. 

4 drops on easy catches, 2 failed 4th downs, ref calls against us all day, defense couldn't stop them if their life depended on it, nobody on D could tackle anyone.

Somehow all that and still in it at the end, pretty amazing TBH. At least Dalton keeps us competitive, if Bryce was in there it would have looked like a repeat of the Saints game and been over before halftime.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, PantherKyle said:

I just really need the coaching staff to get on XL about using his hands. We can't have a body catching first round WR. 

Surely they are. Same way they were on Bryce to fix His technique.  I think the hands catching is easier to teach but it is the same principle; hard to retrain a long time habit. 

4 minutes ago, strato said:

Not pitchforks, accountability. I know you are his friend and all, he earned the criticism. Even when he was catching balls it was body catching. You have eyes. 

That response was regarding Evero as DC and had nothing to do with XL. 

XL needs to catch his damn passes regardless and no excuse for drops at this level. Maybe one happens on occasion but two in a game is inexcusable. Friend and personal trainer or not he needs to catch the damn ball and if he seen this post he would probably agree with me. He will get it together and show his worth but no excuse for his drops.

• Beer 1

NFL script writers are happy that bengals have a chance of ending the day in 2nd place in the division, and have never become 0-4. 

Our offense isn’t that big of an issue for once. Defense needs a lot of work. 

• Beer 1

Just now, Ricky Prickles said:

That response was regarding Evero as DC and had nothing to do with XL. 

XL needs to catch his damn passes regardless and no excuse for drops at this level. Maybe one happens on occasion but two in a game is inexcusable. Friend and personal trainer or not he needs to catch the damn ball and if he seen this post he would probably agree with me. He will get it together and show his worth but no excuse for his drops.

Apologies to you then. 

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, VintagePanther said:

Why haven’t we went deep to XL yet that’s his speciality ! Coker barely play and got one asap 

Because you can't be a deep threat in the NFL if you body catch.  You've got to be able to high point the ball with your hands.

Edited by Tr3ach

28 minutes ago, NAS said:

Bengals were favorites despite their record, they have superior talent particularly on the offensive side of the ball 

Nah dude they have Butrow and chase not much else. Taylor is a terrible coach and will be fired this year