• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers Bengals Andy Dalton revenge GameDay thread.

Zod

2 minutes ago, Seamonk said:

don't watch this game if you want to see any good tackling.. by either team

I'm indifferent on the final score because I've loved both teams since like 05. But Carolina obviously being the preference. 

But that's a bummer if it's sloppy football. 

4 minutes ago, staffcurtis said:

What was Andy doing on that last play running out of bounds?

He was trying to get out of bounds with a second left to try to throw a hail Mary.  I believe they were playing to get a field goal and then onside originally.

Just now, Ricky Prickles said:

Typical pitchfork and torches in the air reaction to a loss. When we win he is good, when we lose he is awful. Yeah okay

I've said he's the same trash DC that we saw in Denver. He's not good enough to coach a defense to the playoffs. He's to the defense what Bryce has been to the offense since the start of 2023

He's giving up 30 to 40 points a game unless the opponent feels the Panthers have no offense and slow plays the entire game before exploiting Evero in the 4th.

7 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Typical pitchfork and torches in the air reaction to a loss. When we win he is good, when we lose he is awful. Yeah okay

Not pitchforks, accountability. I know you are his friend and all, he earned the criticism. Even when he was catching balls it was body catching. You have eyes.