• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers Bengals Andy Dalton revenge GameDay thread.

Zod

1 minute ago, Ricky Prickles said:

It's all good. I agree with you completely. Friend or no friend we have to call it like we see it and he needs to do better if he wants to be counted on.

I just should never open my mouth sometimes.  

XL is raw and we all knew it. He’s not ready to be the #2 guy yet and I think the moment was too big for him. He’s still a rook and you can tell he’s thinking too much. Body catches can be coached. He’s got Thielen and Andy mentoring him. He couldn’t ask for more. 

• Beer 1

29 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

This offense went toe to toe with Burrow.

Our defense is awful.

It's gonna be a long season. Prepare for a top 5 pick if this is how the defense will play.

People didn’t like it when I said this is a 4-5 win team last week but it’s the reality.  This offense isn’t scoring 38-40 points every week.

8 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

People didn’t like it when I said this is a 4-5 win team last week but it’s the reality.  This offense isn’t scoring 38-40 points every week.

3 wins. If opposing teams can do whatever they want to your defense and your offense can't score as well as the other team, you're not winning more than two or three lucky games.

• Pie 1

I can live with being a top offense and still losing because the defense is that bad. It makes improving the roster easier. It's reminiscent of the Cam era. He came right in and made the offense one of the best in the league so we knew from there we just needed to fix the defense (kuechly) and we were going somewhere. 

1 minute ago, jayboogieman said:

3 wins. If opposing teams can do whatever they want to your defense and your offense can't score as well as the other team, you're not winning more than two or three lucky games.

Most QBs at this level will feast with 0 pass rush.  We have one of the only guys who won’t.

• Pie 1