• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers Bengals Andy Dalton revenge GameDay thread.

Zod

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• His faults are that he leans gunslinger, so he will take gambles and turn the ball over. Don't forget he almost threw a DTD inside our 10 yard line in the 2nd half. That's the downside.
    • Well put, I feel the same way. I think the opening drive goaline stand helped set the tone for the Bengals, who were entering a game that was a MUST win for them. Plus, lets face it, when Burrow is healthy they are aurguably one of the best teams in the league, they were just off to a slow start this season. Offensively, we hung with those guys, just look at the stats. Defensively, didn't we make some off season aquisitions at edge rusher, not including Clowney? Where are those guys? We need a consistent pass rush more than anything. The Bengals only had 11 yards rushing at the half, but the Panthers should maybe look to sign some help at DT, particularly someone that can get some push up the middle. I think our secondary is arguably one of the best int he league honestly. And we need one of those young LB's we drafted to emerge as a playmaker, Our whole "Keep Pounding" mantra was predicated on great LB play. And yes, we had some edge rushers that helped with that too, but we need another Linebacker great to emerge. The greatest optimisim is Dave Canales. You can just see how fluid his system is and how hard the players seem to be playing for him. Canales HAS the locker room! I feel that we finally have us a head coach!
    • Damn Lamar. No reason to take that whallop.