• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers Bengals Andy Dalton revenge GameDay thread.

Zod

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Does everyone else notice the massive difference in individual effort across the board in the last two games? It isn't just that we're better it's that guys are truly busting their ass trying their damnedest. They know that the QB change gives them an actual chance to compete out there versus just going through the motions to collect a check.

Nice kid but sucks the soul out of a team/city/franchise

IMG_0266.jpeg

• Pie 1

Just now, SOJA said:

We really should be up like 28 nothing right now. This team is sooooooo much better than I thought. Bryce is so fuging bad lmao

I'm loving how we are attacking on offense.  We are taking our shots downfield, but still establishing the run game and taking the easy throws underneath to keep ourselves in manageable 3rd and 4th down situations.  And we are keeping Burrow off the field.  

We've been in a position to score every drive, but Diontae drops and a good goal-line stand by Cincy has stopped us.  But man the play calling has been fantastic, best I've seen in years

• Pie 1