• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those touting Beck

Proudiddy

20 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I said this last night. I'm already hearing Vegas is the ideal spot for Sanders.

Funny Vegas didn't even show up vs us. Probably was tanking for Sanders.

Yeah I feel like Sanders ends up in Vegas as well

Even if the Raiders have to trade up, they’re going to leave the draft with Sanders 

Edited by *FreeFua*
  • Beer 1

14 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

Gross.  If this is the cream of the crop of college football QBs, we should not be pressed whatsoever to get a guy next draft.  The QB gem of this upcoming draft will certainly not be him.  Ewers and Manning are good candidates but I don't think Manning is eligible until 2026, right?

But anyway, Beck is ass.  Also watched Dart earlier, also extremely ass.  When they said he was a Heisman hopeful, I was flabbergasted.  

That is all.

I admit that I have not yet studied the QBs, but I was into Beck and Dart (stats mainly) and when I watched?  Not so much.  The dual threat Milroe makes me think about a RPO, pistol offense.  Ward has looked good when I have peeked.  Sanders?  I am not sold. 

We're likely not gonna be drafting high enough for any of those QBs if we win again today lol

How about we just keep a vet (andy or otherwise) and rebuild the defense. and then get a QB in 2026. smart thing to do.

Edited by Hoenheim
  • Pie 1

10 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I admit that I have not yet studied the QBs, but I was into Beck and Dart (stats mainly) and when I watched?  Not so much.  The dual threat Milroe makes me think about a RPO, pistol offense.  Ward has looked good when I have peeked.  Sanders?  I am not sold. 

If Sanders is like his daddy, it’ll be a reality show. If there is good play, maybe more drama. I was just coming around to dad but then he started his shameless promotion schtick up again. I don’t have time for that.  

Haven’t watched the son play yet. I’ll wait and review if it looks like a possibility at year’s end. 
I don’t fall in love with a player if I keep away.  Falling in love, you can get a Bryce like pick. 

Also falling for a guy just because he was the best out of average types… is a danger. Over valuing the QB position. 

Edited by strato

2 minutes ago, strato said:

If Sanders is like his daddy, it’ll be a reality show. If there is good play, maybe more drama. I was just coming around to dad but then he started his shameless promotion schtick up again. I don’t have time for that.  

Haven’t watched the son play yet. I’ll wait and review if it looks like a possibility at year’s end. 

Man Sheddur is pretty good IMO. I could see him going to the Raiders or Giants.

I watch most of the Colorado games. Travis Hunter tho is even better (i know not a QB). 

Edited by Hoenheim
  • Beer 1