• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For those touting Beck

Proudiddy

2 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

Not a Beck fan either but it's kinda crazy to compare coming back agaist Baylor to Alabama.... 

Ward is my favorite but VT is also no where close to Alabama. 

#Ward

You could also argue Beck has a lot more talent around him at UGA than Ward does at Miami. 

• Beer 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

You could also argue Beck has a lot more talent around him at UGA than Ward does at Miami. 

Ward is my favorite QB in this draft class, and although that may be true the GAP in talent isn't that big this year your talking about a top 10 team on offense (defense I'll give you but in this scenario GA probably doesn't fair much better than Miami) 

I honestly don't want anything to do with Sanders....

1. DOUBT he would play here.

2. I question how he would do in a system that isn't geared to make him look good.

• Beer 1

Just now, PantherChris said:

Ward is my favorite QB in this draft class, and although that may be true the GAP in talent isn't that big this year your talking about a top 10 team on offense (defense I'll give you but in this scenario GA probably doesn't fair much better than Miami) 

I honestly don't want anything to do with Sanders....

1. DOUBT he would play here.

2. I question how he would do in a system that isn't geared to make him look good.

I like Ward a lot. Sanders is a good QB. He has been playing it his whole life with top trainers helping him get better. I think he has a lot of maturing to do at the next level and I think his dad is going to be a distraction. Regardless I doubt Prime lets him play here so it’s all for nothing. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

10 hours ago, KillerKat said:

It sucks so much the NFL had 2 back to back drafts to get a prime franchise QB and we fuged it all up.

Atleast seeing the Bears completely F up the draft picks they were giving makes it sting less.

I think this is going to be a year where there are no good round 1 QBs but there will be some suprise QBs in rounds 2-3 that end up becoming good starters 

I am still fully team: trade down and take edge, wr or CB in round 1. If someone like Milroe magically is available in the second take him for development 

But i want to build a good football team first 

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

Just curious I have seen multiple people say this on the board.

Is Sanders the only QB in football who has a system that is geared to make him look good?

I feel like this is a Father/Son thing and people just making up theories as to why they are having success. 

I want Canales to pick the next QB,  totally unfettered by Dippers influence. It would be like a kid in a candy story that gets pick his favorite candy. I just want someone with actual football knowledge to make the pick. We still need and are looking for a QB and a journey we've been on since Cam left.

44 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Just curious I have seen multiple people say this on the board.

Is Sanders the only QB in football who has a system that is geared to make him look good?

I feel like this is a Father/Son thing and people just making up theories as to why they are having success. 

Oh the father/son thing 100% makes people think that, I mean if Shedeur wasn't their QB would he still have Hunter playing WR? 

Honestly it's also a not even worth the conversation the chances he would play for us have to be about as close to 0 as possible. 

4 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

I want Canales to pick the next QB,  totally unfettered by Dippers influence. It would be like a kid in a candy story that gets pick his favorite candy. I just want someone with actual football knowledge to make the pick. We still need and are looking for a QB and a journey we've been on since Cam left.

No major decision is getting made without heavy Tepper influence and green lighting. We're literally relying on a football moron to blindly stumble into the right decisions. Tough place to be. We basically have a late stage Al Davis on our hands except we're likely stuck with him for a lot longer.

6 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

Oh the father/son thing 100% makes people think that, I mean if Shedeur wasn't their QB would he still have Hunter playing WR? 

Honestly it's also a not even worth the conversation the chances he would play for us have to be about as close to 0 as possible. 

Yeah I want Hunter or Tmac for this reason.