• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

fuggin can't wait for the game!

rayzor

We don't know how it will unfold but it seems a scenario where we will be pressured to produce the same points as last week. Tall order. 

Same old story, who makes the fewest mistakes probably takes it. They have us on WRs and QB on paper. We probably have the running game. 

First week with film on Canales/Dalton.

11 hours ago, rayzor said:

Can i just say I'm excited about this game in a way I haven't been for years....

I think it's going to be a fight all the way through. Bengals are a good team with a killer offense that everyone knows shouldn't be looking for their first win and you know they've got to be hungry.

But I think we're a pack of hungry dawgs who just got a taste for blood and want some more. More than that, I think they love their coach and their big red dawg and will fight extra hard not to disappoint them. I think they've pulled together as a pack and won't back down.

Will we win? I sure hope so and I think we've got an excellent chance. But, win or lose, I think we've got a fight and pride in us that hasn't been here in a long time.

Let's fuggin go.

I'm right there with you, and it's not even because I'm confident winning it's because I'm confident we will at least be entertaining.

4 hours ago, BrisbanePanther said:

This is always fun, but I've often wondered if there's actual scientific evidence of this...reminds me of the discussion of "the Hot Hand Fallacy" in The Big Short (great movie, btw).

scientific evidence supports that it happens...having thousands of people screaming for you has a positive psyhcological effect 

You gotta think if Dalton outplays Burrow today the narrative starts to change about our QB situation. Dalton might be in the running for comeback player of the year and possibly the best QB in the NFC South.

Dalton is only 36. He still has some juice left. Dalton Up Son!