• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

fuggin can't wait for the game!

rayzor

Can i just say I'm excited about this game in a way I haven't been for years....

I think it's going to be a fight all the way through. Bengals are a good team with a killer offense that everyone knows shouldn't be looking for their first win and you know they've got to be hungry.

But I think we're a pack of hungry dawgs who just got a taste for blood and want some more. More than that, I think they love their coach and their big red dawg and will fight extra hard not to disappoint them. I think they've pulled together as a pack and won't back down.

Will we win? I sure hope so and I think we've got an excellent chance. But, win or lose, I think we've got a fight and pride in us that hasn't been here in a long time.

Let's fuggin go.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 4
  • Flames 1

I can't predict but I surely expect to be respectable on offense. Really Xavier Legette, this is an early test for him. 

I have faith in Dalton, I got better with age myself and he sure looks like he gets it. Hoping he stays upright. 

So happy to have an NLF capable pocket style QB. 

Hope the no name defense can hang. 

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, RJK said:

Bengals defense is bad enough to keep the dream alive for another week. Red rocket revenge tour matches on 

This. If we can avoid turnovers we can compete because that defense suuuuuuucks. Burrow and company will score though. The way they've done that guy is bordering on how we did Cam. He doesn't take the pounding from being the leading rusher but my God they have one of the worst pass protecting OLs in the league year in and year out.

The way to beat this Bengals team is  physically: power running and ball control. You're not going to out-air them. There was a game last year where the ravens tried and burrow  readily out-dueled jackson. They have too many weapons. I believe Higgins returns this week.

They're also down Trent Brown so Mims will see his first start. This game will tell us whether or not our O-line is legit.

3 minutes ago, BrewerHouseBeer said:

First game I've been excited to attend in a couple of years at least! I hope the fans really show out today. I know I will. I miss exciting football more than anything. Hopefully the team can actually feed off of our energy for a change!

This is always fun, but I've often wondered if there's actual scientific evidence of this...reminds me of the discussion of "the Hot Hand Fallacy" in The Big Short (great movie, btw).