• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA News

Shocker

Knicks have traded for KAT…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/knicks-shocker-how-s-kat-trade-help-nba-finals-chances/ar-AA1rlRHo

I seriously find this trade to be a fit swap at best for the Knicks.  The Timberwolves getting Julius Randle is a huge win IMO.  Dude is amazing.  He might hurt chemistry overall but he is a beast.  Minny wins this deal IMO.

Minny also gets back a first rounder that is the Detroit pick?  Maybe I can’t read.  That cannot be true.  Hornets are involved to make this deal work and are getting a draft pick back +Daquan Jeffries who will almost certainly be waived.  Good biz 

Edited by Shocker

Mark Williams hurt again…

anthony bourdain drinking GIF by Ovation TV

As for the trade I like it better for the TWolves because I think Naz Reid is ready to break out for them and Randle still provides them with the ability to stretch the floor, he’s just a smaller guy than KAT.

Also great business by the Hornets, the new GM is doing a great job of facilitating trades and picking up assets like Josh Green and draft picks in the process.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1

Harry Giles III was signed

as for the trade, the nicks still need to shed another 7.5-8m in salary for this to work… 

Hornets getting another player in this trade and that pick probably ends up being a first. Lol

Edited by carpanfan96
  • Flames 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• For the absurd sack situation….yes, that’s Deion and his son big picture.  I watch them.  There D sucks.  But most conferences have bad D.  They could win more games with better coaching. When you are given example you ignore them and call it Deion hate. They got OL talent for the Big12.  Deion bought it.  They are just poorly coached and schemed given the entire purpose of Deion coaching in HS, Jackson St and now Colorado is creating his son in a football player/star.  He won’t be coaching college football much longer….and that’s because his job will be done.  Shedeur will go pro. 
    • Considering those were no doubt top level throws, you take those when they come. I don't think you could say he can't make them; because he just did.  So maybe you say he doesn't consistently make them, I say 'who does?'.  I don't see how you can look at the overall total picture and say that was backup QB flukey stuff and he'll not be able to do that on the regular.  I am for sure not saying he won't miss some throws but what he showed is if he gets the protection he got and makes the right read I think he can eat like a top half of the league QB. I am much more wary of less than perfect communication with the receivers as opposed to lack of physical execution.   
    • That and lots of anger over how everything went down here at that time. Rhule's 3rd year and those offenses even leaning on CMC completely were really bad. They also held him out because it was so bad and they knew he was keeping their jobs for him. I believe his first year with the 49ers he was coming off 2 years of heavy rest and they used him very well but he still left 2 games (?) early and was dealing with some stuff that didn't prevent him from playing fully.  Some people just had an axe to grind with him and still pops up once in a while. Of all the problems at that time CMC was a freaking blip on any negatives compared to so many other issues.