• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA News

Shocker

Knicks have traded for KAT…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/knicks-shocker-how-s-kat-trade-help-nba-finals-chances/ar-AA1rlRHo

I seriously find this trade to be a fit swap at best for the Knicks.  The Timberwolves getting Julius Randle is a huge win IMO.  Dude is amazing.  He might hurt chemistry overall but he is a beast.  Minny wins this deal IMO.

Minny also gets back a first rounder that is the Detroit pick?  Maybe I can’t read.  That cannot be true.  Hornets are involved to make this deal work and are getting a draft pick back +Daquan Jeffries who will almost certainly be waived.  Good biz 

Edited by Shocker

Mark Williams hurt again…

anthony bourdain drinking GIF by Ovation TV

As for the trade I like it better for the TWolves because I think Naz Reid is ready to break out for them and Randle still provides them with the ability to stretch the floor, he’s just a smaller guy than KAT.

Also great business by the Hornets, the new GM is doing a great job of facilitating trades and picking up assets like Josh Green and draft picks in the process.

Edited by MillionDollarCam