• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Out and questionable for Sunday

2 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

The Bengals are pretty beat up, too. 

Looking over the league, most teams are really beat up right now. Really early in the year to have this many injury reports and issues.

Seems like not playing preseason and then going 0-60 in week 1 isn’t the best idea.

• Beer 1

27 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

Seems like not playing preseason and then going 0-60 in week 1 isn’t the best idea.

If I understand you are saying that people are banged up from Not playing preseason? Maybe I misunderstood.

If I were to attribute stuff I think I would go for the players being not in shape because we can't have two-a-days and the other limitations placed on how much they can train them, the CBA has made it harder. But that's only an opinion too. 

Something like a muscle tear in Lewis' elbow, I don't know enough to say why that happened. But he missed a lot of time on some personal commitments. Wasn't in the Buffalo game (preseason).  I'm not sure if he played a snap preseason or not. 

Meanwhile, we will be getting some guys back off he 4 game IR Next week. A lot of teams will probably be getting a shot in the arm from that. 

And then spending top dollar in free agency comes back to earth. It's the NFL so these guys literally get paid to bang each other up. Draft well or be a mess. Getting those 4 to 5 years before the big contract really makes the differences in the team building process. 

Anyways, run the ball. Andy is smart enough to adjust. Now it's time to see what kind of coaching has been done.