• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roll Call

The Huddler

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

I do too but those got retired a few years ago. It was due to all get replaced but the last 3 years of Tepper BS turned me off to any merch purchases. I am not 100% sure I will ever buy any merch while he is owner. TBD.

I can understand that, I quit watching for two years probably. 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

It would probably take a lot for me to completely quit watching. Mainly because if I did, I would never come back.

Something like 60 years of football, college and NFL and AFL. I remember before there was a Super Bowl. Played after school as a kid. Played through HS, wasn't gonna make the NFL (hi Bryce), went a different way post HS. 

It is a hard habit to break as they say. I still would read about it. Looked at the box score and standings. Like it used be when I was a kid and they didn't show the game. Get the newspaper. 

I just didn't like how it was going with Tepper and then Rhule was hired and I didn't think that was very good, and just I am getting older and they are fuging me. My life will now end before I see a winning team because of this poo. 

I went to watching replays and engaging some, in 2022 and then we fuging drafted Bryce Young. I mean, damn. 

Edited by strato
  • Beer 1

I wear my authentic Sir Purr costume to Walmart, Auto Zone, and Church.  At first, it bothered me, but then I had a catharsis.  Wear ear plugs

Seriously--aside from the hilarity--I don't care.  I am a fan, not a fair weather fan. 

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, strato said:

Something like 60 years of football, college and NFL and AFL. I remember before there was a Super Bowl. Played after school as a kid. Played through HS, wasn't gonna make the NFL (hi Bryce), went a different way post HS. 

It is a hard habit to break as they say. I still would read about it. Looked at the box score and standings. Like it used be when I was a kid and they didn't show the game. Get the newspaper. 

I just didn't like how it was going with Tepper and then Rhule was hired and I didn't think that was very good, and just I am getting older and they are fuging me. My life will now end before I see a winning team because of this poo. 

I went to watching replays and engaging some, in 2022 and then we fuging drafted Bryce Young. I mean, damn. 

Yeah, I just know how I am. I quit watching MLB back in the late 90's and I never watched another MLB game. Have zero desire to ever do so again after being away for so long. Have done so with other long term hobbies, as well. Once I know that I am done, I'm done.

I am not there yet. I suspect the next few years may make me re-evalute that.