• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roll Call

The Huddler

7 hours ago, The Huddler said:

Before our last win in Las Vegas...  the week prior...

Who has honestly sported, out in public, PANTHERS stuff? 

after the win in LV, sure...  sport it and enjoy it..

but prior? when we were pure ass? laughing stock of the league??

well, not me really  I ALWAYS take a Panthers tumbler with me to work   I got a white one and a black one and i alternate   

i wana know..  and be honest..

WHO HAS SPORTED THE PANTHERS RELIGIOUSLY THROUGH THIS??

panthers polos - a black and a white one..in rotation..to the office nearly every friday year round

where my team consists of a saints, (2) cowboys, a ravens, a bengals, & a steelers fan..

witness my fandom 

I have a bunch of Panthers, Hornets shirts in my dresser and when they are the top shirt on the pile that's what I wear that day. I don't overthink it, lol.

That said I pretty much only wear jerseys to games these days and only game I've been to in like the last 6 years was Atlanta week 1 last year. Don't even have a jersey of any current player, McCaffrey was the last one. 

I only have jerseys left. I was going to get new hoodies, hats and shirts but Tepper has caused me to boycott all new merch purchases. 

I basically only wear jerseys on game days if I am going to a sports bar to watch. Which, those are usually fairly rare instances as I am at work.

I have a khaki carhart hat I wear doing yard work or for randomly wearing on the weekends. A simple logo black dry fit for the gym. That’s about it. Have a white Proehl and Kuechly jersey in the closet I haven’t worn since the 2010s - only would wear a jersey to a game, so they’re just sitting there. 

I’m about 50-50 Panthers-Bears merch.