• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Games Week 4

Jackie Lee

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not sure if the rest of the league should be hopeful that KC isn't playing very well right now or absolutely discouraged because they're probably about to be 4-0 despite not playing well.

They should probably be pretty concerned they just seem to be able to turn it on and win.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

They should probably be pretty concerned they just seem to be able to turn it on and win.

That's where I'm at. You gotta think they'll probably get it rolling sooner or later so it's pretty discouraging they're still winning while pretty much floundering around by their recent standards.

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

That's where I'm at. You gotta think they'll probably get it rolling sooner or later so it's pretty discouraging they're still winning while pretty much floundering around by their recent standards.

Or they might just keep giving people hope and ripping it away from them. That's a scary proposition come playoff time.

13 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Looks like we will have competition for QB in the draft. The Browns might be moving on from Watson lol

dammit. jameis is a guy i was targeting next year. if he gets that crew going he's gonna cost a ton.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Henry has to be the fastest biggest dude in NFL history. I wanted that dude years ago. He's still a problem in this league.

vernon butler or king henry. thanks gettlebum

cam + king henry would have been insane. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1