• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Games Week 4

Jackie Lee

2 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Kinda glad I only listened to about 1/4 of this game. 

What I did see/hear is Daniel Jones consistently under throwing WRs that were open down the field. 

Giants fans don't seem too pleased with Burns. Color me surprised lol. 

Yeah Burns not even over shooting the sacks really lol. Just getting shut down at the line except that one TFL

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Is someone really going to pay Dak like $50M a year playing like this? It's not horrible but I don't understand how some of these guys get $40-50M and others get like $10M to do the same poo. 

Cowboys actually made it 60m

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

They paid Burns like he’s a top end pass rusher.  In reality he’s always just been a good role player.  He had top end pass rusher potential, but how many seasons go by before you realize he is what he is?

You can’t build a team around that as your cornerstone.  But this is the same team that gave Daniel Jones the bag.

• Beer 1

Burns is honestly one of those DEs that will look great in PFF because he is pretty good at winning pass rushes, but then completely whiffs on actually sacking the QB. I don't know how many times he did that for us, even against QBs that were a complete statue.

Obviously would still like to have him, but super thrilled we didn't pay him a billion dollars like the gmen did

Edited by PleaseCutStewart
  • Pie 1

My Giants fan buddy is getting frustrated by Burns' Jack of sacks. I'm told him not to worry, they'll come... when they're out of the playoff running and likely in games they're trailing by 2+ scores. That's when Burns shines brightest. Fighting for your playoff lives? He'll play every snap and not even show up in the boxscore.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1