• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Games Week 4

Jackie Lee

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Is someone really going to pay Dak like $50M a year playing like this? It's not horrible but I don't understand how some of these guys get $40-50M and others get like $10M to do the same poo. 

I'd argue no QB other than the current generation GOAT - currently Mahomes - are worth their extension. You're paying that much money, I want Super Bowl appearances.  

• Pie 1

Attempting a 58 yarder up 5 with 30 seconds to go is colossally stupid. Ended up not mattering but getting a great field position near midfield was basically the only prayer NY had all for the mere advantage of going up 8? They already had to have a TD. A punt bets you at least 20 even with a TB and probably takes 7+ seconds off the clock. Not to mention that the low trajectory of a near 60 yarder makes the likelihood of a blocked kick much higher. Dallas losing on a blocked 58 yarder they didn't even need would've just been *chef's kiss* LOL

• Pie 1