• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not a football thread but y’all be safe

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Well, I don't know what the fug that was but it sounded like distant rumbling thunder for a solid minute and felt like a small earthquake. We may have just had a tornado nearby.

Power has been out for about three hours now.

What area?

15 hours ago, Gapanthersfan said:

Might be tropical storm force winds all the way up in to NW Georgia. I just want to keep my power. 

Good luck to all of Y’all especially if you’re close to this thing. 

Here in the ATL metro. A lot of rain, but we didn’t lose power. Was getting flash flood warnings all night

3 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Here in the ATL metro. A lot of rain, but we didn’t lose power. Was getting flash flood warnings all night

When I lived in Atlanta and they had a storm from the gulf come right through there, Opal I think it was. Freaking mess. 

I live on the water on the SC coast. I think it just finished going by. The bands had that sound like the train coming, but we were timed out good with the predicted high tides being in their lower cycle and it came after the high tide; we didn't get flooded with salt water. It could be one of the few years lately that we escape that.