• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brooks, Wonnum, Barno Updates (+a few more)

Bear Hands

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

I've given up on Barno being anything. He's been on IR his entire time here. I'm not sure why he is even still here.

He got dinged up last year and then this year but it hasn’t been that much lost time. I’m still a bit hopeful (for a tad longer). He’s still here for a reason I suppose 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

He got dinged up last year and then this year but it hasn’t been that much lost time. I’m still a bit hopeful (for a tad longer). He’s still here for a reason I suppose 

He has gone on IR every year he's been here. I don't think he's played a full season yet.

9 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I've given up on Barno being anything. He's been on IR his entire time here. I'm not sure why he is even still here.

He’s a special teams monster.  If not for Sam Franklin, he’d be the best special teamer on the squad.

• Pie 3

Just now, L-TownCat said:

He’s a special teams monster.  If not for Sam Franklin, he’d be the best special teamer on the squad.

But that doesn't help the pass rush. He's not someone you count on to be available for a full season. I just don't get the hype on this guy. If y'all hadn't mentioned his name you would not know he's still on the team.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

He has gone on IR every year he's been here. I don't think he's played a full season yet.

Well hot diggity damn

Anyhoo, elsewhere, I wonder if this Crumedy will be effective or anything. Haven’t been hitting late rounders so would welcome some sort of interest there.

20 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

He was picked in the 6th round. He's a backup basically making the minimum.  He played in 15 games last year.  What were your expectations?

• Pie 7
  • Flames 2

20 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

But that doesn't help the pass rush. He's not someone you count on to be available for a full season. I just don't get the hype on this guy. If y'all hadn't mentioned his name you would not know he's still on the team.

Agreed.  Not championing the kid just answering why he’s on the team.

Barno's perceived impact aside, I am excited for the other guys listed to be involved. Wonnum was productive and due to break out, but just tore his hamstring off the bone. Brooks could be our new franchise back and contrary to popular belief, game changing running backs are still very important. As always Franklin's impact on STs is always a big deal.

• Pie 1