• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dalton on Bryce… AI

rdog157h

11 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Not AI

1080691898_ScreenShot2024-09-26at11_17_12AM.thumb.png.6aaf68219cd8eed7d3b51a796db0a5a1.png

I don't think people realize that Bryce isn't some super villain character in a Marvel movie. All these guys are on the same team. If they were at each other's throats or as backstabbing as people sometimes assume, we would be even more of a disaster than we are now.

17 hours ago, jasonluckydog said:

I'm shocked that Andy would say all of those hateful words. He was on point about Alabama QBs.

I bet he gets beat up in the locker room this week. 

some people shouldnt be on the internet.

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

I don't think people realize that Bryce isn't some super villain character in a Marvel movie. All these guys are on the same team. If they were at each other's throats or as backstabbing as people sometimes assume, we would be even more of a disaster than we are now.

Thinking there was about to be some if they kept playing Bryce Young. 
QB room might be all warm and fuzzy but that WR room was about to start something 

It’s like Bryce put all this crap and do mean crap on film but people were too 2020s to know what they are looking at, until Dalton came and showed them the difference. 

meaning he is hugging the guy that exposed him. Yeah that is hard but he did it to himself. Andy didn’t do anything wrong just being Andy. 

Edited by strato

2 minutes ago, strato said:

Thinking there was about to be some if they kept playing Bryce Young. 
QB room might be all warm and fuzzy but that WR room was about to start something 

It’s like Bryce put all this crap and do mean crap on film but people were too 2020s to know what they are looking at, until Dalton came and showed them the difference. 

That's just frustration with the situation. If anything, their anger would largely be directed at ownership/front office/coaching staff. Basically whomever is responsible for him continuing to start games.

It was quite clear that the players frustration was growing in interviews. However that would have been unlikely to manifest itself as a bunch of hate and vitriolic outbursts towards Bryce.

He is just doing his job. He just also happens to REALLY suck at it.