• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dalton is Fedex Player of the Week

NAS

15 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Some of y'all done forgot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_no5YnIrAb4

Listen to the sound when it hits Dickson's hands. Like a baseball catcher's mitt popping. That was an insane catch too. And he threw it while falling back, not even stepping into it.

There has never been any QB in Carolina with the pure arm talent that Cam had. Not even close.

• Pie 2

Not going to lie, PTSD had my buttcheeks clinched with every big throw from Andy, but they were all… perfect. Perfect spiral, speed, placement. The most catchable throws I’ve ever seen in a panthers game. 0 hospital balls thrown. It was some alternate reality I’ve never experienced. Even when Jake or Cam had a game where they were dialed in, it felt like a damnit Jake/Cam throw was going to come at any moment. 

56 minutes ago, Gapanthersfan said:

Not going to lie, PTSD had my buttcheeks clinched with every big throw from Andy, but they were all… perfect. Perfect spiral, speed, placement. The most catchable throws I’ve ever seen in a panthers game. 0 hospital balls thrown. It was some alternate reality I’ve never experienced. Even when Jake or Cam had a game where they were dialed in, it felt like a damnit Jake/Cam throw was going to come at any moment. 

I think you're a little overzealous to be honest. Andy had a great game no doubt but there were also 2-3 dropped INTs. The Stat line could've ended up looking a lot different.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Well deserved.

Meanwhile, me thinking back at all the folks who cooked up constant excuses for Bryce. It's the staff, it's the system, it's the OL, it's the receivers, never mind that Dalton threw for damn near 400 yards against Seattle Bryce could do that too with that many attempts...

KKjr9b.gif

And Stroud would suck here. 

• Pie 2

Cam was finger breaker no doubt. Arm talent vs arm strength, I might quibble because of those fastballs to guys 10 yards away. Stuff like that. 

But I've been seeing most of the deep balls that connect, the receiver is slowing down to wait for them just about always. Lets those DBs maybe have a second chance, but that wasn't a problem with Cam. 

What's this about curving a football? Only thing I've ever known about that was from the wind. 

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I mean, he would probably have last year. That was utter chaos.

The crime is we will never know. 

If he did, it would have been an entirely different suck. He can throw the ball at least, his form is right he would have been better for the same reasons Dalton was better.

Still, lost, still got beat up, so much more NFL game. We'd have seen his ability. That's a hill to defend for me. 

8 minutes ago, strato said:

The crime is we will never know. 

If he did, it would have been an entirely different suck. He can throw the ball at least, his form is right he would have been better for the same reasons Dalton was better.

Still, lost, still got beat up, so much more NFL game. We'd have seen his ability. That's a hill to defend for me. 

Yeah, I mean it's hard to envision him being worse than Bryce was. I just don't know if it is better enough to really have mattered much.

It doesn't matter. It is what it is now.

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

The Cam bullet time throw he curved around the Atlanta defender to…a TE I forget which, is one of my all time favorite throws. 

5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Some of y'all done forgot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_no5YnIrAb4

Listen to the sound when it hits Dickson's hands. Like a baseball catcher's mitt popping. That was an insane catch too. And he threw it while falling back, not even stepping into it.

Yep, that’s the one. Insane throw.