• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper Throws drink at fan scandal... or is it.. JJ Jansen on Colin Thompson podcast

CanadianCat

Yeah, not buying it. If you're sticking up for someone, you don't throw your drink and leave. That's making a scene while storming out. How ridiculous is that version of events?

"What did you say about my sister? I won't stand for that! I'm compelled to defend her honor. And so, Goodbye!"

And even if it were true, still, it's something you just don't do. The optics are terrible. Throwing a drink is a bitch move. Throwing a drink and running away so the drink-soaked person doesn't have the opportunity to retaliate is a super-bitch move. And throwing a drink on someone who is an ant relative to you in the terms of power dynamics is an omega-bitch move.

Is this really the story we want to try to dredge up now to re-contextualize? It doesn't make the organization look any better, and all it does is bring it back to people's minds when the best thing we can hope for is to forget it and move on.

• Pie 2