• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Ward.....opinions

Jmac

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He looks good for sure but his schedule is pretty piss poor.  Kindof hard to evaluate.  Ewers on the other hand just is lights out vs the top defenses but he cannot stop getting hurt.

Ewers might have a harder schedule but he has a loaded team. Miami doesn’t have the talent that Texas does. The season will tell the story though. They expanded the playoffs this year. I think Ewers probably has the higher floor but lower ceiling. 

3 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Sanders is only a headcase because you hate his father.

I have yet to see him have any trouble off the field. What exactly makes him a headcase?

Celebrating and having commercials as a college athlete doesn't make you a headcase either.

Do better.

I actually really like his father, I still have an FSU jersey of his...but whatever.

When you are more about you than the team, it will be very easy to break you in the NFL, he is all about him.

2 minutes ago, HPPantherzfan said:

I actually really like his father, I still have an FSU jersey of his...but whatever.

When you are more about you than the team, it will be very easy to break you in the NFL, he is all about him.

The way the Oline blocks for him I would only be about myself as well.

5 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The way the Oline blocks for him I would only be about myself as well.

If he would actually throw the ball instead of holding it for 10 minutes trying to pad his stats with 50 yard bombs every play he might not get hit as much.  Kid has a long way to go bro.

10 minutes ago, HPPantherzfan said:

Nah man clearly you just hate Colorado!!11!1!!!1! 

right? ?!?!?

Edited by Coheed

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

My question is why is the worst HC in college football still winning games?

define "winning" games?  You mean technically he wins a couple?   How did Bryce Young win games last year in Carolina. Yeah, that's also called losing. 

Deion Sanders employs some good coaches and recruits talent (because they want eyeballs, which they get).  Colorado has decent talent given the conference they are in.   They would probably win more games if Deion didn't dictate the scheme and playcalls on Sat....and just let the OC do his job.  

18 minutes ago, HPPantherzfan said:

he likes to call me a hater too.  I grew up on Sanders.  He played for my teams.  I loved him going to Jackson St.   I thought what he was doing was awesome.  But that turned out to be a charade.  Which was exposed as such.   So I started calling it what it was.  He is just doing the brand building he has always done....it's just extended slightly to include his family.  That's what it is.  Sanders family branding.  And he is done in Colorado when his son is. 

• Beer 2

41 minutes ago, HPPantherzfan said:

If he would actually throw the ball instead of holding it for 10 minutes trying to pad his stats with 50 yard bombs every play he might not get hit as much.  Kid has a long way to go bro.

He has a long way to go in your mind.

He's a projected 1st rd pick at worst. Whatever issues you have with him as a QB is on you. This kid is talented if you don't see it then it's on you.

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

He has a long way to go in your mind.

He's a projected 1st rd pick at worst. Whatever issues you have with him as a QB is on you. This kid is talented if you don't see it then it's on you.

Didn’t say he wasn’t talented, said he was a head case 

35 minutes ago, CRA said:

define "winning" games?  You mean technically he wins a couple?   How did Bryce Young win games last year in Carolina. Yeah, that's also called losing. 

Deion Sanders employs some good coaches and recruits talent (because they want eyeballs, which they get).  Colorado has decent talent given the conference they are in.   They would probably win more games if Deion didn't dictate the scheme and playcalls on Sat....and just let the OC do his job.  

See you around bro. 

I can never win in these debates. It's clear most hate Colorado and Prime. So it doesn't matter what I say. Im literally trying to convince people Sanders is a legit NFL QB and damn near every draft site has him as a projected 1st round pick.

You guys talking about stuff that is personal. I don't give a damn about how flashy/cocky Sanders is. I care about his ability to play QB and he's the best in this draft at that position. If you don't like it so be it.

I'm a Prime fan and will continue to root for whatever team he is coaching.