• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Ward.....opinions

Jmac

Just now, CRA said:

It's hard to gauge him into the NFL.  He is basically playing 7 on 7 style of ball with a top tier WR corp vs meh talent.  

It wouldn't be a shock to see Sanders come into the NFL and get wrecked in a NFL pocket.  He isn't suddenly going to get rid of the ball and make quick throws. 

He's been getting wrecked for 2 years now. It's amazing how you hate on Colorado and fail to realize the obvious.

If he's still balling behind a atrocious Oline that's seems like a positive sign for his future. He's already seen the worst of the worst. He can take the big hits it's been proven for 2 years. He's got countless number of passes down field with him getting hit after the release.

CRA my man you gotta believe the hype. Come join me on this bandwagon. We destined for greatness. You and I could take this Colorado train to the highest of levels. Come join me my friend.

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

That would be on the coaches then. Tell him to talk to his dad…

What does his dad have to do with him being a top tier QB in this draft class?

We talking about the draft not the Colorado team success.

Everything always goes back to his father. 

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

He's been getting wrecked for 2 years now. It's amazing how you hate on Colorado and fail to realize the obvious.

If he's still balling behind a atrocious Oline that's seems like a positive sign for his future. He's already seen the worst of the worst. He can take the big hits it's been proven for 2 years. He's got countless number of passes down field with him getting hit after the release.

CRA my man you gotta believe the hype. Come join me on this bandwagon. We destined for greatness. You and I could take this Colorado train to the highest of levels. Come join me my friend.

he has been holding the ball consistently too long.  Sure, sometimes the OL just gets beat off the snap.  But that's not every down.  He holds the ball looking for the big play....and often just invites the pressure.  Rarely throwing it away after inviting it. 

your love for Colorado and the stance you took so early, seems to have you incapable of acknowledging some basics going on. 

• Pie 1

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

This is just Ball thing all over again. The dad is a nut but that doesn't mean all the kids will be nuts too. That is up to the various teams to do the appropriate deep dives and see what is hype and what will be real issues.

Maybe Sanders is the same head case as his father but maybe he is also just going with the flow of what Colorado is doing and will adjust to the NFL just fine.

• Pie 1

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

He has talent no doubt. It’s the calling out the old players when he arrived, the blaming his OL when he addresses the media, refusing to shake hands with the opposing QB after he beat him. It’s all very immature and in but sure how it works with grown men at the next level. I know you keep going back to people not liking his dad, but I’m pretty sure you are only hyping him up because of his dad. Having Hunter as a weapon is like a cheat code too btw…

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Give me Ward or Ewers over Sanders all day. 

Personally would rather us go BPA and flesh out the team another year before making another move for a QB, especially if we have a chance in a true blue chip guy. But i would be fine with a late(r) round flyer on a QB 

Sanders screams bust to me 

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

he has been holding the ball consistently too long.  Sure, sometimes the OL just gets beat off the snap.  But that's not every down.  He holds the ball looking for the big play....and often just invites the pressure.  Rarely throwing it away after inviting it. 

your love for Colorado and the stance you took so early, seems to have you incapable of acknowledging some basics going on. 

Im not saying Sanders is perfect. Yes he can hold on to the ball at times. I'm on record saying I don't want any QB with our 1st Rd pick. This QB class just doesn't move me. But if you asking me who's the best QB in this class I'm taking Sanders simply because I know he can make it work even with a terrible Oline. That's all I'm saying.

I want Hunter or Tmac all things being equal.

10 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He has talent no doubt. It’s the calling out the old players when he arrived, the blaming his OL when he addresses the media, refusing to shake hands with the opposing QB after he beat him. It’s all very immature and in but sure how it works with grown men at the next level. I know you keep going back to people not liking his dad, but I’m pretty sure you are only hyping him up because of his dad. Having Hunter as a weapon is like a cheat code too btw…

I'm not hyping him I simply think he's the best QB in this draft class. I'm just saying he's a kid with a lot of money. He's just doing what his father did. I can't blame the kid because his father raised him to be like him. That's a family issue more than anything. Also that Colorado St QB was doing a podcast of his own trash talking Sanders so he had every right not to shake his hand.

I would take Hunter or Tmac over Sanders. I think we can get QB in the later rounds that Canales can develop.

I like Ewers or Sanders myself. I don't mind Ward either, I've heard he has a strong arm, but I've watched him and it just doesn't look like it to me from an eye test. Like the velocity on his throws just don't seem to be there. Would be fine with either, provided they all sit behind a vet for the 1st 12 to 16 games of their careers.