• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Ward.....opinions (AKA A Thread About Shedeur Sanders)

Jmac

2 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

LMAOOO...how do you even know this? Are you on the athletic staff?

Because it’s pretty well established what the Sanders crew is doing with the Colorado situation at this stage.  And the scheme and O over prioritizes the QB play and production….the the determinant on the overall team.  

Their O is a unique anomaly….that coincidently resume pads the QB stats for his/their draft….and when stuff is pointed out like throwing instead of kneeling out a win, taking sacks….the glaring stuff is all defended. 

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

Because it’s pretty well established what the Sanders crew is doing with the Colorado situation at this stage.  And the scheme and O over prioritizes the QB play and production….the the determinant on the overall team.  

Their O is a unique anomaly….that coincidently resume pads the QB stats for his/their draft….and when stuff is pointed out like throwing instead of kneeling out a win, taking sacks….the glaring stuff is all defended. 

LMAO 

Bro got a conspiracy theory that Prime is trying to stat pad his son stats while having the worst Oline in college football. You see the hits his son has taken behind that Oline?

Cmon CRA let it go bro. 

• Pie 1

30 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

LMAO 

Bro got a conspiracy theory that Prime is trying to stat pad his son stats while having the worst Oline in college football. You see the hits his son has taken behind that Oline?

Cmon CRA let it go bro. 

It just makes no sense. LOL

• Pie 1

34 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I don’t see anything that can sell me that Cam Ward should be our first pick next draft.  I see Teddy Bridgewater…but a lesser player.  No fuggin way 

Lmao .. the guy who thought Bryce was IT thinks Cam Ward = Teddy but lesser ... watch Cam Ward play, his arm talent is ridiculous.

• Pie 2

9 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Sanders is the best QB in this draft. All these other QBs have elite Oline play. Put Sanders behind those Oline and he's leading the nation in passing.

Saying that I doubt we go QB. Especially if we end up winning more games than expected. My dream has always been drafting Travis Hunter. If we can't get him Tmac the WR from Arizona would also be nice.

There's not many NFL throws on his film.