• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Ward.....opinions (AKA A Thread About Shedeur Sanders)

Jmac

Just now, OldhamA said:

They play the logo, not the team. 

Everyone gets up for Miami - believe that. 

Miami been irrelevant for the last 20 years.  Haven’t even been able to muster a singular ACC title in that time span.  

No 18-20 year old treating games against “The U” as their Super Bowl.  “The U” not relevant to them.   It’s relevant to their dads. 

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You got it bruh.

And no I don't think Deion is coaching Colorado next year. I think he's going to Florida St so he is in a much better recruiting location. Boulder was just his stepping stone. Once he leads them to a bowl game this year his job is done there. That program was awful when he took over. He gave them relevance and exposure nationally. He owes them nothing goodbye.

Anymore questions sir?

So, to this point (if you agree he is gone) ….what has been the primary purpose of being a college football coach then? 

and no, I don’t think he goes to FSU. I think he hangs up college coaching.  MAYBE one season after his sons leave to try to squash the obvious of what he did . Because he isn’t good at it nor does he care to coach a bunch of random kids.   

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, CRA said:

So, to this point (if you agree he is gone) ….what has been the primary purpose of being a college football coach then? 

and no, I don’t think he goes to FSU. I think he hangs up college coaching.  MAYBE one season after his sons leave to try to squash the obvious of what he did . Because he isn’t good at it nor does he care to coach a bunch of random kids.   

If you have been following Deion you would know he has been coaching kids for a long time. You think he got the Jackson St job with no coaching on his resume?

Like I said you got it. You have all the answers whatever you say goes. See you around maybe you actually show up when Colorado is winning. You seem to go in silent mode when they win.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I think all the fans of opposing teams in the ACC would love it if FSU hired Sanders as their coach.  He would get a lot of hype, come out hot, but soon fade.  

You know the future?

Apparently Deion can't do anything right. If he leads Colorado to a bowl there will be an excuse well why didn't he get them to the playoffs.

I'm just curious how many people on this board actually like Deion?

2 hours ago, OldhamA said:

They play the logo, not the team. 

Everyone gets up for Miami - believe that. 

Were these kids alive when Miami was relevant?

Clemson can say this but Miami?

Edited by csx

41 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

You know the future?

Apparently Deion can't do anything right. If he leads Colorado to a bowl there will be an excuse well why didn't he get them to the playoffs.

I'm just curious how many people on this board actually like Deion?

I mean, I used to have his posters on my wall in the early 90's. He was my favorite NFL player and MLB player at that time.

He is an egotistical douche, though. 

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

If you have been following Deion you would know he has been coaching kids for a long time. You think he got the Jackson St job with no coaching on his resume?

Like I said you got it. You have all the answers whatever you say goes. See you around maybe you actually show up when Colorado is winning. You seem to go in silent mode when they win.

yes, prior to being Sheduer's college coach.....he was Sheduer's high school coach.  You just highlighting things that back up what I have been saying about what the Sanders family is doing/about. 

It's all family brand building and trying to create a top draft pick.  Jackson St and Colorado just useful idiots that are letting the Sanders family briefly take advantage of them.  

No one around here has ever hidden because Sanders stumbles into a random win here or there.  Those are going to happen given all the talent in Colorado and their schedule. 

I don’t mind Prime. He is smart at marketing himself. I just don’t think that kind of me first attitude works for a QB in this league and his son is trying to mimic it. Blaming your teammates for a loss is just wrong in my book. Especially in front of the media like that. He has plenty of talent, but he will need to get a NFL team behind him as a QB in this league. 

36 minutes ago, csx said:

Were these kids alive when Miami was relevant?

Clemson can say this but Miami?

No, all these kids know about Miami is their grandpappy talks about them.  All Miami has done in their life time is be a bad ACC school.  

in 20 years they have had 1 make believe season that was really just a turnover chain gimmick....and quickly put to bed by the real big bad of the ACC at year's end. 

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

I don’t mind Prime. He is smart at marketing himself. I just don’t think that kind of me first attitude works for a QB in this league and his son is trying to mimic it. Blaming your teammates for a loss is just wrong in my book. Especially in front of the media like that. He has plenty of talent, but he will need to get a NFL team behind him as a QB in this league. 

I think his marketing and Sanders First Agenda  is great as as Braves player, or Falcon, or college athlete.  Or for TV.  Or for his reality TV show.  Sure, go nuts. 

But he is selling bullshit and bologna via college programs.  That's when it just becomes a grift and con. 

I'm not a QB guru.

What I saw of him in one Miami game (against Florida) was pretty nice.  I have no idea if he'll be a good NFL QB, but we'll just have to see what happens when whoever drafts him.  He's got a LOT of experience.  Is he maxed out?  Or will he be better?  We'll just have to wait and see.

There's my nice and vague answer.  😃