• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Ward.....opinions (AKA A Thread About Shedeur Sanders)

Jmac

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

So basically you just blamed the QB and Prime.

You said it's not a Oline problem, you mentioned nothing about that pathetic defense.

You lack accountability with your blame. I promise you should really sit down today and watch the full Colorado game. Analyze the entire team.

Don't just focus on the QB. Focus on the entire team. I promise you will come away blaming more than the Sanders family.

I'm in the middle on this yea his oline is awful, but I've also seen a guy who it is very APPEARENT that Deion cares more about Shedeur and Hunters draft stock than he does the teams sucsess. I think that is a legit criticism as well as shedeur refusing to throw the ball away and taking unnecessary sacks.

Hence I'm not sure how to view him as a prospect 

• Pie 2

51 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

I'm in the middle on this yea his oline is awful, but I've also seen a guy who it is very APPEARENT that Deion cares more about Shedeur and Hunters draft stock than he does the teams sucsess. I think that is a legit criticism as well as shedeur refusing to throw the ball away and taking unnecessary sacks.

Hence I'm not sure how to view him as a prospect 

I see Deion running Hunter into the ground playing him to many mins so he can maybe win a few more games.  

Sanders is just better than Ward.

Not sure why the Ward hype is so loud, but it is what it is. If we going QB give me Sanders he's a better pocket passer and he does it with a weaker Oline.

I will let you Ward fanboys continue to hype him. I just don't see best QB in the country with him. Hell I think Ewers might be better than Ward.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Sanders is just better than Ward.

Not sure why the Ward hype is so loud, but it is what it is. If we going QB give me Sanders he's a better pocket passer and he does it with a weaker Oline.

I will let you Ward fanboys continue to hype him. I just don't see best QB in the country with him. Hell I think Ewers might be better than Ward.

Late Night Haters GIF by VH1

• Flames 1