• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Ward.....opinions (AKA A Thread About Shedeur Sanders)

Jmac

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Check out Sanders TTT.  2.93

his stans ignore the OL isn’t getting smoked every play…..they do sometimes but he often is holding the ball and doing the hero ball game taking sacks and looking of the big passes. 

Ward and Sanders both worry me in terms of the clock and style needed for the NFL

Once again of all the QBs Sanders by far has the worst Oline and it ain't even a debate.

Watching Ward last night the dude had all day to throw and would still make bad decisions. Yeah he has the highlight plays, but he also has the plays that make you say why throw that ball.

Sanders has shown me he can have success even with a bad Oline. I don't care if you don't like the entire Sanders family tree you have to respect his ability to throw the ball. If you replace Sanders with these other QBs who have elite Oline play and he would break records.

I don't want a QB with our 1st, but if we did go QB you take Sanders he the best pure QB in this class imo.

• Pie 1

40 minutes ago, strato said:

Oh, thanks. I saw that. Luke is a nice guy. Just, I wonder if he would answer that the same way in private. 

Bryce Young the Human Rorschach Test.

A guy goes on TV and tells you what he thinks and what you take from it is that he was lying.  Makes a lot of sense

9 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Once again of all the QBs Sanders by far has the worst Oline and it ain't even a debate.

Watching Ward last night the dude had all day to throw and would still make bad decisions. Yeah he has the highlight plays, but he also has the plays that make you say why throw that ball.

Sanders has shown me he can have success even with a bad Oline. I don't care if you don't like the entire Sanders family tree you have to respect his ability to throw the ball. If you replace Sanders with these other QBs who have elite Oline play and he would break records.

I don't want a QB with our 1st, but if we did go QB you take Sanders he the best pure QB in this class imo.

Sanders plays in the Big12.  Not the SEC.   They don’t have an OL talent issue as much as playcall/scheme issue and a QB playing a game that puts way too much on them 

you are way too fixated on “but you hate muh Deion”! to any legit criticism. 

If the Carolina Panthers were spammed nationwide every week then football fans would rightfully have a lot to say about them 

• Pie 1

56 minutes ago, strato said:

Oh, thanks. I saw that. Luke is a nice guy. Just, I wonder if he would answer that the same way in private. 

Bryce Young the Human Rorschach Test.

Hi Luke, would you stake everything in your bank account on Bryce Young having a successful NFL career?

No? Didn't think so. 

• Beer 2

7 minutes ago, CRA said:

Sanders plays in the Big12.  Not the SEC.   They don’t have an OL talent issue as much as playcall/scheme issue and a QB playing a game that puts way too much on them 

So basically you just blamed the QB and Prime.

You said it's not a Oline problem, you mentioned nothing about that pathetic defense.

You lack accountability with your blame. I promise you should really sit down today and watch the full Colorado game. Analyze the entire team.

Don't just focus on the QB. Focus on the entire team. I promise you will come away blaming more than the Sanders family.

35 minutes ago, Shocker said:

A guy goes on TV and tells you what he thinks and what you take from it is that he was lying.  Makes a lot of sense

Are you saying Luke would not trash the organization publicly? Because that really should be your thinking on this. 

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Hi Luke, would you stake everything in your bank account on Bryce Young having a successful NFL career?

No? Didn't think so. 

On the heels of discussing how Andy Dalton had just totally exposed the fake Bryce narrative, through his demonstration that with good quarterbacking the offense looks night and day,

NIGHT and DAY. 

She asks about Bryce. Nice kid... great player, he'll get there.... WTF else do they say? 

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, strato said:

Are you saying Luke would not trash the organization publicly? Because that really should be your thinking on this. 

A professional speaking like a professional? No way. Hey DC said we he was QB #1 and then the next day he was on the bench. He should get liar tattooed on his forehead...

Just stop asking anyways. His film it out there and nothing on it looks good enough to keep having this debate. Historically bad is what he is so even if he improved he would still be just regular bad. 

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

So basically you just blamed the QB and Prime.

You said it's not a Oline problem, you mentioned nothing about that pathetic defense.

You lack accountability with your blame. I promise you should really sit down today and watch the full Colorado game. Analyze the entire team.

Don't just focus on the QB. Focus on the entire team. I promise you will come away blaming more than the Sanders family.

For the absurd sack situation….yes, that’s Deion and his son big picture. 

I watch them.  There D sucks.  But most conferences have bad D.  They could win more games with better coaching. When you are given example you ignore them and call it Deion hate. They got OL talent for the Big12.  Deion bought it.  They are just poorly coached and schemed given the entire purpose of Deion coaching in HS, Jackson St and now Colorado is creating his son in a football player/star. 

He won’t be coaching college football much longer….and that’s because his job will be done.  Shedeur will go pro. 

24 minutes ago, Waldo said:

A professional speaking like a professional? No way. Hey DC said we he was QB #1 and then the next day he was on the bench. He should get liar tattooed on his forehead...

Just stop asking anyways. His film it out there and nothing on it looks good enough to keep having this debate. Historically bad is what he is so even if he improved he would still be just regular bad. 

That was so funny, watching the handwringing and indignation over that. 

It was totally in line with the pro sports handbook for dealing with the media. 

• Flames 1