• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Ward.....opinions (AKA A Thread About Shedeur Sanders)

Jmac

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Most of NFL scouts and GMs had Bryce Young as the best QB in that draft.  I don’t expect you to know that but absolutely a fact.  And for good reason.  Go check his stats and highlights.  He got Carr’d here and that’s also a fact.  I still believe in Bryce if he gets in a good situation 

And your last sentence lets me know you don’t know good quarterbacking. Them scouts and you were wrong. Most huddlers, except you because you don’t know how to look at QBs, knew Bryce was off middle of last year lol. He can’t make the throws

Cam Ward may not be it, but he has a much stronger arm than Bryce

Edited by AggieLean
  • Pie 1

5 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

And your last sentence lets me know you don’t know good quarterbacking. Them scouts and you were wrong. Most huddlers, except you because you don’t know how to look at QBs, knew Bryce was off middle of last year lol. He can’t make the throws

So not true…I will let you know in 2 years how the draft went.  Everyone is Einstien after the fact.  Just stop.  He threw it like no one else in the SEC.  79 TDs in 2 seasons.  Won a Heisman.  Won a national championship.  
It is incredibly shallow and dumb for grown people to be bashing this guy who has done more than most people could only dream of.

Edited by Shocker
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Shocker in full meltdown mode lol

Yeah man…fuggin sick of the benched Bryce Young bashing.  He is out of the picture but yet the moron hate continues. Feels like herd mentality and I am personally fed up.  Kid is 23 years old.  Fug all these idiots 

1 hour ago, Shocker said:

Most of NFL scouts and GMs had Bryce Young as the best QB in that draft.  I don’t expect you to know that but absolutely a fact.  And for good reason.  Go check his stats and highlights.  He got Carr’d here and that’s also a fact.  I still believe in Bryce if he gets in a good situation.

Singing his praises…LOL GTFOH.  He has been ridiculously terrible here.  Not all his fault obviously 

And this automatically forfeits everything you are saying because there is no way HELL you know this yourself or anybody for that matter.

13 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

And this automatically forfeits everything you are saying because there is no way HELL you know this yourself or anybody for that matter.

Why? The opposite is also true. Do you know that he wasn’t the consensus #1 pick? No. But there is a lot more substance to support than he was than he wasn’t. Period.

People want to feel better about themselves and the team by saying they (a casual fan on a message board) would have picked CJ and “knew all along”. The reality is Bryce is just a bust, arguably the biggest one of all time. 

17 minutes ago, Chief_Chokeaho said:

Why? The opposite is also true. Do you know that he wasn’t the consensus #1 pick? No. But there is a lot more substance to support than he was than he wasn’t. Period.

People want to feel better about themselves and the team by saying they (a casual fan on a message board) would have picked CJ and “knew all along”. The reality is Bryce is just a bust, arguably the biggest one of all time. 

The point is there is a difference between analyst saying he is the consensus no.1 and scouts/GMs saying it. If you are saying the substance is a bunch of talking heads on ESPN saying then that doesnt mean anything. There was literally numerous sources saying we were taking Stroud around the combine and mock draft creators, even Vegas had him as the favorite for a while. It changed later on, what part of that screams consensus? We know why it changed...the substance is irrelevant. Bryce supporters constantly bringing this up while he has shown nothing so far outside of heading to bust territory just comes off like giant Cope. Bryce had multiple red flags, there is no way all the teams had him as the best QB. He didnt even give any other teams the time of day outside of panthers and texans which makes it even more unclear they would all have him number 1.  Thats not your substance to support he was consensus no. 1. Period.

3 hours ago, Shocker said:

So not true…I will let you know in 2 years how the draft went.  Everyone is Einstien after the fact.  Just stop.  He threw it like no one else in the SEC.  79 TDs in 2 seasons.  Won a Heisman.  Won a national championship.  
It is incredibly shallow and dumb for grown people to be bashing this guy who has done more than most people could only dream of.

In the future, from now on, it won't be players that are 'Carr'ed, it will be fanbases that have been 'Young'ed. 

7 hours ago, Shocker said:

He isn’t good.  His name is Cam…only thing I have for you on his love here.

Teddy Bridgewater light is the best I have for him.

Wild thing is that he hasn’t played anyone good defensively.

Bryce threw 80 TD passes in college in the SEC. That hasn’t worked in this league yet.  Cam Ward is not a first round QB

your qb evaluations of late have been money 🤣

6 hours ago, Shocker said:

I still believe in Bryce if he gets in a good situation.

And this is another post as to why nobody should give you a moments thought about any of your opinions.  You are either related to him, blind or simply cannot admit were catastrophically wrong about bryce.  The kid is too weak, too small and too timid to play qb in the nfl

8 hours ago, Shocker said:

He isn’t good.  His name is Cam…only thing I have for you on his love here.

Teddy Bridgewater light is the best I have for him.

Wild thing is that he hasn’t played anyone good defensively.

Bryce threw 80 TD passes in college in the SEC. That hasn’t worked in this league yet.  Cam Ward is not a first round QB

Lol....Shocker makes flat earthers seem logical. 😆 🤣 

There's wrong and then there is Shocker wrong. 

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

The point is there is a difference between analyst saying he is the consensus no.1 and scouts/GMs saying it. If you are saying the substance is a bunch of talking heads on ESPN saying then that doesnt mean anything. There was literally numerous sources saying we were taking Stroud around the combine and mock draft creators, even Vegas had him as the favorite for a while. It changed later on, what part of that screams consensus? We know why it changed...the substance is irrelevant. Bryce supporters constantly bringing this up while he has shown nothing so far outside of heading to bust territory just comes off like giant Cope. Bryce had multiple red flags, there is no way all the teams had him as the best QB. He didnt even give any other teams the time of day outside of panthers and texans which makes it even more unclear they would all have him number 1.  Thats not your substance to support he was consensus no. 1. Period.

lol you are you trying to convince me or yourself? Again, I’m not digging up old articles and tweets, but the reality is Bryce was considered the #1 pick by virtually everyone in the weeks leading up to the draft. It’s irrelevant. Bryce is a bust and in hindsight I think we can all agree CJ would have been the right move. You don’t get brownie points for pretending like you know more than literal scouts lol. 

Edited by Chief_Chokeaho