• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Ward.....opinions (AKA A Thread About Shedeur Sanders)

Jmac

1 hour ago, mc52beast said:

If we continue playing well it’ll cost us to move up. We did it with Young and now he’s riding the bench. Let’s continue building the roster and maybe take one in 26.

fug it. I'm done rooting for tanking. Not like it's done us any good. Someone who can't play a lick will wow Tepper at dinner anyway.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, SCMunnerlyn1 said:

Admittedly haven't watched a crazy amount from him but the little I have seen it's hilarious how much dude seems to not give a fug in the pocket about pressure. Just so nonchalant. I dig it. 

That’s why you need to see him vs a good D…maybe that trying to look chill persona is why he had 101 fumbles last year or whatever the crazy number was.  

28 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

fug it. I'm done rooting for tanking. Not like it's done us any good. Someone who can't play a lick will wow Tepper at dinner anyway.

Yeah give me pick 6 or 7 vs pick 1. I don’t want draft coverage talking about how we have the top pick again and how the Bears fleeced us the prior year. I’d rather be low key bad vs the worst team again. Then we keep our staff and try to create some roster stability. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Watched a little of Ward. Not enough but he needs some work on his throwing technique stood out to me. He passes the eye test but that one thing stood out to me. Just seems like a real low release on every throw. Too much side arm? Physically he looks good. Not a cannon but plenty of arm and he is NFL quick.

Sanders look polished but something is missing but I couldn't put a finger on it. Just wanted to take a quick peak at these guys.