• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Ward.....opinions (AKA A Thread About Shedeur Sanders)

Jmac

39 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Do you realize Sanders is making college football money as well?

You think a losing Colorado team on Nat'l tv for nothing?

Cmon man the more you talk the less sense you make. I have no idea why you're so caught up in the Sanders family success.

Do better.

You jumping around pretty quick. I thought we were talking about his long coaching resume? You did know that his prior coaching resume was....just coaching his son? That's his actual coaching resume.   That's him pre-Jackson St.....where he spun his bologna that called the Lord called upon him to go to Jackson St for those young men. 

but the Lord was very specific in appears, only for 1 year until you can land something better for your son. 

15 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

I doubt these guys bashing Shedeur have watched him play an entire game. The kid is highly skilled and is a dawg as well.

I'd argue those blindly defending legit criticisms ain't watching. 

21 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Yes

For $19.99 plus tax, I can let you know when the world will end.  

Lucky for you the world is already showing signs of it ending.

I will keep my $19.99 and start preparing for the world to end sooner than later.

17 minutes ago, CRA said:

You jumping around pretty quick. I thought we were talking about his long coaching resume? You did know that his prior coaching resume was....just coaching his son? That's his actual coaching resume.   That's him pre-Jackson St.....where he spun his bologna that called the Lord called upon him to go to Jackson St for those young men. 

but the Lord was very specific in appears, only for 1 year until you can land something better for your son. 

Did he commit any crimes?

I know plenty of HCs with a worst resume than Deion.

59 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

What's the goal here for Prime to disappear from college football?

No one is trying to force him out of college football.  He isn't a football coach, he is a Shedeur coach and marketer.   To an extent, it's just him building his legacy. 

Deion will be gone from college football next year.  That's his plan.  Next year he will probably tell you God has called on him once again.  Time to leave.  

Sanders and the media demand he be talked about....then you get in your feelings and call everyone a hater when they point out what he really is doing.   

17 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Did he commit any crimes?

I know plenty of HCs with a worst resume than Deion.

See, there you go again.   You were pimping his coaching history....as soon as I pointed out that resume is just him coaching his son....now you randomly are asking if he committed any crimes?   Wut? lol. 

anyway.  Back to Ward.  Sorry folks. 

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Old man Cam Ward with a noodle arm is a huge bust waiting to happen.  LOL people liking him cause he is named Cam.  

Where are you seeing he has a noodle arm?  I think you have him confused with another player??  You also compared him to Teddy which might be his polar opposite...

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Where are you seeing he has a noodle arm?  I think you have him confused with another player??  You also compared him to Teddy which might be his polar opposite...

I just want to see his nonchalant style....face 2 legit fronts filled with NFL talent.  That's why I'd sort of like a Clemson ACC title game followed by a playoff game. 

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

In the NFL, you don't allow existential threats to the product. In college, they routinely work against their own self interests.

So did the NFL pre salary cap. Heck, if there wasn't a cap now and revenue sharing, you'd still be seeing it especially with people like Tepper owning teams.