• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Ward.....opinions (AKA A Thread About Shedeur Sanders)

Jmac

13 minutes ago, CRA said:

I think his marketing and Sanders First Agenda  is great as as Braves player, or Falcon, or college athlete.  Or for TV.  Or for his reality TV show.  Sure, go nuts. 

But he is selling bullshit and bologna via college programs.  That's when it just becomes a grift and con. 

He makes himself a lot of money. Colorado is a lot more entertaining now and has way more attention than it did before. If you are talented and play for them you will get plenty of opportunities to show your skill on TV and in front of scouts. Hunter will be a top 10 pick for example. With that said I don’t think he is some Xs and 0s guru and he isn’t outcoaching anyone. 

32 minutes ago, CRA said:

yes, prior to being Sheduer's college coach.....he was Sheduer's high school coach.  You just highlighting things that back up what I have been saying about what the Sanders family is doing/about. 

It's all family brand building and trying to create a top draft pick.  Jackson St and Colorado just useful idiots that are letting the Sanders family briefly take advantage of them.  

No one around here has ever hidden because Sanders stumbles into a random win here or there.  Those are going to happen given all the talent in Colorado and their schedule. 

Do you realize Sanders is making college football money as well?

You think a losing Colorado team on Nat'l tv for nothing?

Cmon man the more you talk the less sense you make. I have no idea why you're so caught up in the Sanders family success.

Do better.

12 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He makes himself a lot of money. Colorado is a lot more entertaining now and has way more attention than it did before. If you are talented and play for them you will get plenty of opportunities to show your skill on TV and in front of scouts. Hunter will be a top 10 pick for example. With that said I don’t think he is some Xs and 0s guru and he isn’t outcoaching anyone. 

nah, he scapegoats, blames, disgards, etc. .  Deion+ NIL =  the type of college program I just don't care for. 

but granted I'm old school.  I think Dabo is generally right about college football.  Deion represents what is wrong. 

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

nah, he scapegoats, blames, disgards, etc. .  Deion+ NIL =  the type of college program I just don't care for. 

but granted I'm old school.  I think Dabo is generally right about college football.  Deion represents what is wrong. 

I can understand that. He is playing game though. It’s not his fault the game is broken. 

Edited by ForJimmy

1 minute ago, CRA said:

LMAOOO....I cant imagine what Deion did to you personally but i hope you find piece with it one day. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

I can understand that. He is playing game though. It’s not his fault the game is broken. 

I mean there was no problem with the system everybody abused till Deion came along. Its funny how that works.

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He makes himself a lot of money and he makes college football a lot of money. Even with a losing record they are still on Nat'l tv. Prime sells win or lose.

Haters are just saying the same thing over and over. At some point do you get burned out?

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

You need a hug buddy?

What's the goal here for Prime to disappear from college football?

5 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I mean there was no problem with the system everybody abused till Deion came along. Its funny how that works.

I don't think the haters realize how ridiculous they look.

I get you hate Deion he's not for everybody, but every week you repeat the same thing win or lose just tells me people just genuinely want this man out of the spotlight lol.

I never seen a college football HC get so much hate. If I really hate someone that bad I won't be talking about him every chance I get. I usually ignore people that I hate.

That's just me.

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

The NIL just started. It clearly has issues beyond Deion. Dabo has hated it from the beginning, Saban retired because of it, you have a QB at UNLV quitting his 3-0 team because he was “promised more money.” The game is broken and yeah Deion is taking advantage of it. 

• Pie 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

The NIL just started. It clearly has issues beyond Deion. Dabo has hated it from the beginning, Saban retired because of it, you have a QB at UNLV quitting his 3-0 team because he was “promised more money.” The game is broken and yeah Deion is taking advantage of it. 

The NIL didn't break the system. The system has always been broken. Now all the issues are laid bare because the actual players get a piece of the money above the board.

The problem is that the conferences and schools are too focused on tearing each other apart and none of them care about the health of the sport. 

This is the difference in college and the NFL. In the NFL, you don't allow existential threats to the product. In college, they routinely work against their own self interests.

1 hour ago, d-dave said:

I'm not a QB guru.

What I saw of him in one Miami game (against Florida) was pretty nice.  I have no idea if he'll be a good NFL QB, but we'll just have to see what happens when whoever drafts him.  He's got a LOT of experience.  Is he maxed out?  Or will he be better?  We'll just have to wait and see.

There's my nice and vague answer.  😃

The qb gurus are wrong more often than they are right.  So your opinion means as much as anyone's.