• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Ward.....opinions (AKA A Thread About Shedeur Sanders)

Jmac

46 minutes ago, CRA said:

define "winning" games?  You mean technically he wins a couple?   How did Bryce Young win games last year in Carolina. Yeah, that's also called losing. 

Deion Sanders employs some good coaches and recruits talent (because they want eyeballs, which they get).  Colorado has decent talent given the conference they are in.   They would probably win more games if Deion didn't dictate the scheme and playcalls on Sat....and just let the OC do his job.  

LMAOOO...how do you even know this? Are you on the athletic staff?

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Yes you right....he brings that team all the waaaay down.

You two are missing the point, we’ve already been through one coddled baby who had everything given to him in life and now he is broken, do you really want that again?

Remember, Saunders has never even had to compete for the starting QB position, his dad has coached everywhere he has played and immediately made him starter.  

Edited by HPPantherzfan

If he somehow falls to the second (doubt that happens at this rate) I would sprint to the podium with the Rams pick. 

But I really want us to trade down in the first this year. Continue to build this team w/ more draft picks and talent elsewhere. Not a huge fan of just assuming we are a rookie QB away 

23 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I would love to see this place if he gets drafted here. I could see a universe where Canales really likes him. lol

Yeah it's hilarious how much people are slandering this kid, he very well could be the QB Canales likes lol.

I'm just taking notes. Lets see who switched up if he gets drafted here.

• Pie 1

37 minutes ago, HPPantherzfan said:

You two are missing the point, we’ve already been through one coddled baby who had everything given to him in life and now he is broken, do you really want that again?

Remember, Saunders has never even had to compete for the starting QB position, his dad has coached everywhere he has played and immediately made him starter.  

Do you even watch college football bro?

Like seriously this is a top 5 QB prospect in the country and you talking about him having to compete for a position. You sound crazy right now.

Just admit you don't like the Sanders family and keep it moving. No wonder Colorado is still a big deal in college football. The haters keep them relevant. 

• Pie 1