• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don’t trade Bryce

a_gumbel

Just now, a_gumbel said:

Haven’t been here in years (maybe I drunk shitpost sometimes). fug all of you. Dalton is sweet. Don’t trade Bryce ( we don’t need another ex panthers qq lighting up the league). I don’t know any of you. 

Drunk again this morning huh?

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I have broken one of my top rules regrading morgan, you have to forgive me..... the last 6 years finally caught up to my wits end this year. Im just tired and very very very fatigued with constant awful football.  I learned a while back to never judge rookie class the first year(*unless all-pro or cut). My main reason for breaking that rule was this roster is the weakest in the NFL(I still feel that). Morgan did not land a starting player with early draft picks in each round. Yes XL and sanders have played meaningful snaps, just wanted MORE of the difference making ones and not "well hes all we got, hope its average play level". The off-season he cut boz, bell, and hurst without ANY cap re-leaf. Panthers are paying bell to play for this week's opponent. IMO he should have benched them all, boz as a backup C is great. Same for the other two. If they hated it, well lets re-do this contract and part ways. Then spending 163 million on OGs, just didnt like that usage of cap space......but my gods does Hunt want to win my top fandom with tossing fools out da club....   Beside spending the 4th on Sanders, trade for Johnson, and trade with future 2nd during draft.....I hated all other moves. Ive hated 98% of the moves since 2018. I did love fitterererererers value draft trades, god dam shame he picked nearly all bums after stealing the value.   He deserves and needs another full offseason to at least get the train back on the tracks, but man-o-man Im tired of waiting while the team has fumbled the past 6 years......NOW hes just to deal with BY deal, honestly need another 2 FULL seasons to wash away that sink. I do see he putting in LOADS of work and trying his best, wish I had a better frame of mind. 
    • Yes, hence why you spend WISELY.
    • Yeah, he is developing well. I have high hopes he can be what Thomas was supposed to be.