• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andy Dalton QB School week 3

Jackie Lee

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah I typically just mute the audio and ignoring his drawings, but this one I was curious how petty he would be. If he just used broadcast tape I wouldn't watch at all

I thought he was pretty fair. He gave praise. Several times he commended how quick Dalton got the ball out and at another point towards the end basically said it was refreshing to see that kind of quarterbacking. I think. 

I missed a couple of those almost ints, as far as how close they were. Also some misses and how close they were, Diontae open in the EZ on the first drive I think but Andy missed him. And the same play almost later, another miss. 

21 minutes ago, strato said:

I love it. Watch the line. You can see all kinds of poo and he ff and rw and cues up it up. You don't even have to.

He showed at one point the line handling a stunt. (also seeing the pulling in pass pro that I don't catch watch a broadcast).

He showed my boy Legette unnecessarily leaving his feet to catch the 2 point attempt that he couldn't get them back down in bounds. He didn't say it that way but he pointed it out.

Everything is so much clearer on these analysis videos, than I can see rewatching a broadcast.

edit: also, I hate to say it but you were such a Bryce fan you probably hated it because that WAS fuging boring. He made the typical excuses but you could see what was happening. 

No I just find the guy boring.  To each his own dude

44 minutes ago, Panthering said:

I have been riding such a high since that first drive that I forgot how many almost INTs he threw

Andy is going to have some bad multiple INT games, but his good games will get us wins.

3 minutes ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

Yeah because I really believe JT O'Sullivan's reads were better than Andy's despite Andy's 38k passing yards and 250 career TDs. 

Yeah like who gives a poo where you would throw the ball? Career practice squad guy lol. 

8 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Is it bad I have no clue who the hell is person is? And I feel like my peak attention for the NFL was between 2007 - 2016...

All I could find is that SF tried to start him basically as a favor in 2008 and he went 8 tds to 11 int's before getting benched. Otherwise just journeyman practice squad qb

Some great baseball managers barely made it out of the minors and some didn't. 

I bet there are a ton of NFL success stories that are similar.. humble beginings and all that. 

And some great players can't teach. Tennis, football, music, whatever. 

I like his stuff but did get irritated with the Bryce excuses especially because the decent plays were hammered home and the opportunities that were missed were downplayed. 

But I'm biased, I didn't want to deal with Bryce Young and his uphill battle. 

Edited by strato

Appreciate these posts Jackie Lee as I've watched every one of these breakdowns since you started doing them about BY.

It's typically 17 minutes of solid analysis and then 2-3 where you wonder if Adam Thielen fuged his wife.

• Beer 1