• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or GoogleĀ accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account.Ā 

Members receive fewer adsĀ , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ā 

Jordan Fuller to IR (hamstring), Demani Richardson to the main roster

Icege

Dang, once Brooks and CrumdeyĀ areĀ back weā€™re really going to find out if this draft class can play. Think thatā€™s everyone now who will be getting game time experience now that Trevin isĀ being eased in

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

Here I thought Bryce Young didnt have any talent and now I see him sing candy rain, psssfffffftttttt he'll be fine on a smallĀ R&B tour!

There must be a Jackson 5 Tribute out there somewhere he can be Tito orĀ Marlon.

I can see him now... ABC, One Bad Apple Don't ...go Bryce.Ā 

Ā 

Really, Go.Ā 

Edited by strato

1 hour ago, strato said:

Okay. Is this IR nowadays a thing where you come off or is that season over?Ā 

4 week minimum and a limited number can come off a year (8 IĀ think)Ā unless you make playoffs then that goes to 10 ish

Edited by csx
  • Pie 1

41 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

You can return from irĀ 

There are a lot of changes lately. I'd suggest reading this, for everyone.

https://www.si.com/nfl/eagles/news/nfl-continues-to-liberalize-ir-rules-01j0vxd44azh

Ā 

If I am right, and just skimmed it, it keeps 2 extra players per team off the streets by not havng to put them on the 53 before IRing them.Ā 

There are big changes from what they were not that long ago.Ā 

this may help

The NFL also informed the NFLPA it has finalized rules for designating players for return from injured reserve in 2024 ā€” a maximum of eight total designations during the regular season or 10 including playoffs. From last weekā€™s memo:Ā pic.twitter.com/P8BV1sTZgs

ā€” Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero)Ā June 20, 2024
Ā 
fug it here is the meat of it

If a playoff team has not used up its eight designations in the regular season, it will carry the remaining slots into the postseason so that its total allocation for the season is 10.Ā 

Players can also be designated to return from the injured reserve list two times, including the postseason. Placing anyone on the list for a third time would mean their season would be over.

Previously, a proposal to change the IR rules from Detroit was also implemented for the 2024 season.

For the first time teams will be allowed to place two players on IR at the initial cutdown to 53 and still bring them back at some point in the regular season.

Previously, a player had to be placed on the initial 53 to be eligible for activation from IR.

Players on IR are required to miss four games (not four weeks) before returning from the list.

Edited by strato
  • Pie 2

5 minutes ago, csx said:

4 week minimum and a limited number can come off a year (8 IĀ think)Ā unless you make playoffs then that goes to 10 ish

So it's not 8 and 10 come off but totally designations