• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Multiple Trade Offers for Bryce

Daddy_Uncle

7 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Doesn’t Dalton’s current contract have voided years? I think that makes it difficult to extend him after this year.

Yes, I think all it means is he would have to agree to a new extension at his own rate, we couldn't just restructure to keep him or whatever.  Or he could hit FA after this year and we could bid for him once that starts. I think it's kinda rare to be in that situation

11 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Doesn’t Dalton’s current contract have voided years? I think that makes it difficult to extend him after this year.

His contract voids Feb 20th, a few weeks before free agency for whatever that's worth. I guess we would have to come up with a new contract before then or let him hit FA? 

4 hours ago, jfra78 said:

Cap wise it's better to trade after the season.  His stock only falls if we play him

Yeah, after looking at him try to play in the NFL, the thought of him going back on the field seems laughable. And totally pointless. 

I would consider it treasonous.