• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Multiple Trade Offers for Bryce

Daddy_Uncle

4th rounder lol yeah the league really has confidence in this guy huh

Crazy we spend (essentially) 3 first round picks, including a #9 overall and a #1 overall and two 2nd rounders to get this guy. Now all we've got on the table is a 4th lmao

It's like buying a Lambo for $180,000 and then selling it a year later for $30.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

Crazy we spend (essentially) 3 first round picks, including a #9 overall and a #1 overall and two 2nd rounders to get this guy. Now all we've got on the table is a 4th lmao

It is what it is. Can’t change the past, just push forward 

• Pie 2

Just now, R0CKnR0LLA said:

You wouldn’t trade three high 1’sts for a 4th, come on it’s basic math.

1 minute ago, LegioX said:

Any teams dumb enough to part with a 2nd?

I'd call up the Raiders and see if they'd trade Bryce for Maxx Crosby straight up.

Hopefully they'd be stupid enough to do it ... i mean.. uhhh that they'd totally see the great untapped potential in Young and be excited turn his career around!

2 minutes ago, Manna said:

Teams who believe the Panthers have ruined Bryce from an organizational standpoint need to put their money where their mouth is and give us a 1st rounder. 

The Venn Diagram of teams believing we are solely to blame and that also thought he was the number 1 QB probably looks like a pair of eyeglasses.

• Pie 3
  • The D 1

1 minute ago, Manna said:

Teams who believe the Panthers have ruined Bryce from an organizational standpoint need to put their money where their mouth is and give us a 1st rounder. 

It would one way to see how true it is that we have ruined him. I'b thrilled at a second to be honest going by what I think people will offer.

I do not want to see him play here again. If they are keeping him then they need to bring in another QB so he won't play. I can't believe anyone working in that house wants to see Young again on the field this season...well anyone not tied to him. 

18 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

He will probably be moved in the offseason. If he is not, you can go ahead and chalk that up to more roster mismanagement. 

Why is moving him now a bad thing? How is his value better in the offseason when teams are desperate now. It's the Burns trade all over, it was always higher in season when some team is trying to salvage their year vs all the other options in the offseason. 

I get if there was any doubt but there shouldn't be at this point.