• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coker Promoted to 53-Man Roster

Captroop

Loss of Adam is going to really sting. Say what you will about his age, but he draws a ton of respect from defenses. You’ve got to respect the home run hitter WR who always finds a way to get open and catches EVERYTHING. Not that they don’t now, but when the rest of the WRs can show the same ability to catch every single ball thrown their way, coverage will be pretty tight. Expect more pass rush this Sunday that Vegas was not able to pull off. I don’t want to jinx it, but it could be a 5 sack 1-2 pick type day. 

9 minutes ago, Gapanthersfan said:

Loss of Adam is going to really sting. Say what you will about his age, but he draws a ton of respect from defenses. You’ve got to respect the home run hitter WR who always finds a way to get open and catches EVERYTHING. Not that they don’t now, but when the rest of the WRs can show the same ability to catch every single ball thrown their way, coverage will be pretty tight. Expect more pass rush this Sunday that Vegas was not able to pull off. I don’t want to jinx it, but it could be a 5 sack 1-2 pick type day. 

Cincinnati has no push rush. Same as the Raiders and us. All averaging 1.7 per game.

As far as Mingo, dude is developing into an excellent blocker.  He set up several good plays Sunday with good blocks.  There's always a roster spot for a guy like that in the NFL.

The next four weeks are going to be big for Mingo and XL's development as they get more opportunities to make plays in the big games.  Teams are going to add more coverage against Johnson, which will open things up for the other guys.

Make some plays young men!

• Pie 3

57 minutes ago, csx said:

Cincinnati has no push rush. Same as the Raiders and us. All averaging 1.7 per game.

Everything is fluid in the NFL. Don’t get me wrong I want and still think we win this Sunday, but in football especially, big emotional wins are often followed by a loss. What if this is the week Cinci decides to wake up? A key turnover puts us down 2+ scores, we start pushing, they start sending the house, focusing on who missed blocking assignments from last week and what they were vulnerable to. Your catches everything every time guy is sorely missed on those days as your quick 3rd down outlet 

1 hour ago, d-dave said:

As far as Mingo, dude is developing into an excellent blocker.  He set up several good plays Sunday with good blocks.  There's always a roster spot for a guy like that in the NFL.

The next four weeks are going to be big for Mingo and XL's development as they get more opportunities to make plays in the big games.  Teams are going to add more coverage against Johnson, which will open things up for the other guys.

Make some plays young men!

I saw this too, my hope is that XL and Mingo get some targets in the next few games while AT is out.  My fear is Dalton is going to focus on DJ and not spread the ball around.  I'm going to throw Tommy Tremble in with those 2 as well.