• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is scary on the remaining schedule?

rayzor

I'm trying to not go nuts with the optimism, but from what we've seen from other teams on the schedule and how ours looked Sunday...how do you think we fair? Which teams do you afraid of and which teams do you view differently now compared to when you first saw the schedule?

bengals (0-3)

bears (1-2)

falcons (1-2)

commanders (2-1)

broncos (1-2)

saints (2-1)

giants (1-2)

chiefs (3-0)

bucs (2-1)

cowboys (1-2)

cards (1-2)

• Beer 1

The Bengals at 0-3 are worrisome. I'm in next game mode though. Forever a pessimist but eternally hopeful.Nihilistic might be the word.

Anyway, the team has motivation this week to seek retribution for Andy. He built the foundations upon which the Bengals now rest their laurels and he receives next to zero respect for that.

#DoItForAndy #AndysToy #Woody #Buzz #AndysBedRoom

(I know those are all suspicious but it's 2024 man).

• Pie 1

The Saints with that running game, the Commanders looked impressive last night and could get that train moving.  Got some Ex-Panthers on that defense too who will be hyped for that game.  The Chiefs, just because they and the refs always find a way to hang around, and they execute.

Cincy is 0-3, but their offense was productive in weeks 2 and 3; their defense let them down.  I think if we come out and play like we did last week, they'll be 0-4. 

7 minutes ago, PanthersGTI said:

This game I won't play with this team. All of them, need to bring the A game every game.

Especially with the injuries to key Panthers. They have to win more than q to get any benefit of the doubt.

It depends, which team is going to call me late at night from inside me house???

Oh, you mean in football!  Oh...well...  It depends on who shows up.

We just had a first has perspective of what happens when guys get juiced up.  It's completely possible that we win another unsuspecting game.  It's also possible someone else bends us over a barrel and makes us squeal like a pig.  Football is a very emotional game, and those will affect our performance for sure.

So who can beat us?  Everyone on that list.  Who can we beat? Everyone on that list!  It just depends on who's really up for the game that day.

• Beer 1